Naruto RPG: The Empyrean Luminary Chronicles [ Doutaini Tournament Arc | On Hiatus | Double C4 & KCNameless are the Co-Hosts ]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fine, Double C4. ;)

Anyway, as I explained to KCNameless and Double C4 via PM I'll be on [i]vacation[/i] for about 2 weeks. Which started about several days ago, actually. Sort of an annual thing where I live, really. So, where I'm going there won't be any Internet access and such. Therefore, the RPG will be temporarily on [b][i]Hiatus[/i][/b] for the time being until I return. Wish I could only post once more before I leave, but I don't have time.

So! Hopefully I'll see everyone within 2 weeks or less! ^_^

I only know about what my character's future intentions are and about the appearance of a particular NPC in a future saga. So, yeah, I know a little more, but it's still a long time before that.

I just hope that the time Champster was gone before he officially announced his temporary farewell was the first few days already done. This is the only RP I'm part of, including being the only interesting one in both Forums. So, now I got nothing better to do other than wait for my Fan Fic logos can be made so I can get started on the Fics themselves.

Either way, I don't mind waiting for Champster to return.

I understand that. And I don't intend to. However, because of my lack of certain information as to what ninjas are able to do in the Naruto universe, some things might end up being considered a God-Mod. So, if I do anything of the sort, be sure to let me know, because I could get carried away if that happens. Sound good?

• 2 weeks later...

After a great vacation time, I'm back! But not [i]officially[/i]. Just checking in, but I'll be leaving again for a couple of more days (1-3). After that I'll starting resuming the RPG. Hopefully everyone is still here and interested and such. =)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived