Naruto RPG: The Empyrean Luminary Chronicles [ Doutaini Tournament Arc | On Hiatus | Double C4 & KCNameless are the Co-Hosts ]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I forgot to mention. KCNameless is a Co-Host now, but I'm sure everyone figured that out since I've recently changed to title to include his name up there. :P So, Cherry_Blossom, either Double C4 or KCNameless will decide whether or not your character can be accepted, or if edits are needed at first before that happens.

[s]Hey Champster, on the map you've provided for us of the Naruto World, all of the smaller villages are gone. Does this mean there is no longer an Amegakure or Tanigakure and such? The reson I ask is I'm creating an NPC that is from Amegakure, but if it doesn't exist anymore than I'll have to change it.[/s]

Nevermind I saw Amega, it was just tiny.

[spoiler='NPC'][b]Name:[/b] Akira Kazi
[b]Clan Description:[/b] The Kazi clan is a small clan that originated in Amegakure, but due to its close borders with three of the five great shinobi nations, they eventually migrated to Iwa, Suna, and Konoha. Due to these migrations and continual homecomings, the future generations of Kazi were able to fuse the three elements to create two new elements, Lunar and Solar release. A Kazi is born with either one of these releases based on their chakra levels as an infant. Low chakra levels, common in Kazi infants, leads to Solar Release, while higher levels, which are very rare, lead to Lunar release.
[b]Unique Ability:[/b] Utilization of the Lunar Release
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] M
[b]Village:[/b] Amegakure
[b]Faction:[/b] Independent (But sometimes works as a mercenary for the shinobi alliance)
[b]Ninja Rank:[/b] Kage-level Jounin
[b]Element(s):[/b] Lunar Release
[spoiler='[b]Appearance/Description:[/b]'][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qj9d1t.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Akira is very mature for his age. He is very polite and respectful, and has wisdom that far surpasses his years. He isn’t very outspoken, but he is sociable with others. Akira is very suspicious of the Ninshu Order, and prefers not to talk about them, but always stating that if it wasn’t for them, he would work for the shinobi alliance without a second thought, but because of them, he needs to be careful when he fights for them. Akira has one goal in mind, and he is very determined to achieve it. That is to bring back to Ame the scum that brought shame to both his name and the Kazi clan’s name, Ryu Kazi.
[b]History/Background:[/b] When Akira Kazi was born, many of the Kazi clan came back to their hometown of Amegakure to see the baby prodigy. After 50 years, the Kazi clan finally had another person who could utilize the Lunar Release. He was trained by the best of the best, the Kazi made sure he would become the next leader of Amegakure. But Akira was not ambitious. He didn’t need a title to prove his strength. Everyone in the village and in his own clan respected him. Then, on one fateful day, Akira met someone he had never even heard of. Ryu Kazi, (at the time) a fifteen year-old Kazi clan shinobi who was born a missing-nin, had come to him and asked him for a fight. After they had conversed for a while, Akira accepted, hoping to bring Ryu back to Amegakure and make him change his ways. Akira was certain he would win, since Ryu was not able to utilize the Lunar Release. But Ryu showed Akira a technique he had created, which allowed him to do so, and then went on to defeat Akira in devastating fashion. He allowed Akira to live since he was the little family he had left. The last words that Akira heard from Ryu were “Don’t ever believe that because you were born with legendary blood that you are the greatest of the shinobi, let alone the Kazi. When we meet again, I hope you will be wiser.” The fight did in fact make Akira wise, and made him a ten times more powerful shinobi than he was before. Even the leader of Amegakure couldn’t compare to his strength. And so Akira began his search for his cousin.

[spoiler='[b]Jutsu(s):[/b]']Lunar Release: Crescent Pulse [Lv 1]
Detail: The user shoots crescent shaped, black chakra at his opponents.
Effect: 25 DMG to all opponents
Cost: -30 Chakra

Lunar Release: Crater Creator [Lv 1]
Detail: The user forms meteorites in the air out of dark chakra, and throws them at his opponent.
Effect: 25 DMG per turn, (2 turns)
Cost: -30 Chakra, - 20 Fatigue

Lunar Release: Spacial Crescent [Lv 1]
Detail: The user tear a hole in space and is able to transport where ever he wants in 20 mile radius.
Effect: Opponent’s attack misses.
Cost: -50 chakra, -30 Fatigue

Lunar Release: Meteor Strike [Lv 1]
Detail: The user utilizes his lunar nature to jump high in the sky coming down with incredible speed and using his own body as a meteor.
Effect: 45 DMG
Cost: -30 Chakra, -10 Fatigue, 15 recoil DMG

[Ultimate Technique] Lunar Release: Dark Side of the Moon [Lv 5]
Detail: The user creates a giant sphere from his chakra, resembling the moon (think a black spirit bomb). When it connects with the target, it creates a giant explosion.
Effect: 80 DMG to all opponents.
Cost: -60 Chakra, -50 Fatigue

Lunar Release: Lunar Bullets
Detail: User shoots a spread of small black spheres.
Effect: 20 DMG to all opponents. Taijutsu DMG reduced by 10% for 1 turn.
Cost: -25 Chakra, -10 Fatigue.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1334437492' post='5913756']
You can't be strict everytime, Magnet. You gotta learn to loosen up and help people who want to get accepted.
[/quote]

I'd be strict because I want him to be accepted. As said before, I like it when people have enthusiasm, and the fact that he was willing to change his app multiple times due to our(mainly my) nagging shows that enthusiasm. I just want to him to try and make his app better, to show that he can help tell this story without holding it back, rather, I'd like to help him help us make this RP flourish, and perhaps help him learn how to do the same with others. I'm usually quite strict with people, but I've never once told anyone I wouldn't allow them to join. I'd much rather help them grow better than deny them.

Sorry for the delay, but the IC Thread has finally been created.

I've also added a few NPCs, including those who were created by others.

[spoiler=NPC Characters:]

Akira Kazi, Jounin [color=#ffffff]--[/color] (Under "Other" section)

Jinkaku Kyoushu, Genin [color=#ffffff]--[/color] (Under "Konohagakure Ninja" section)

Harumai Hyuuga, Genin [color=#ffffff]--[/color] (Under "Konohagakure Ninja" section)

Kenji Shiranui, Jounin [color=#ffffff]--[/color] (Under "Konohagakure Ninja" section)

Seni Kawaguchi, Chunin [color=#ffffff]--[/color] (Under "Konohagakure Ninja" section)

Shinzui Kishu, Tsuchikage [color=#ffffff]--[/color] (Under "Iwagakure Ninja" section)
[/spoiler]

Map and its contents (Mostly written parts) has been somewhat updated.

It's currently 2 AM where I live. Too tired to realize what timezone I'm at. Also, got off from work about 2 hours ago, which explains why I couldn't post in the evening (My timezone, that is).

Cherry_Blossom, you are only allowed 2 actions during combat. The first is the technique. One per post only. Second is any item you currently possess can be used. But you're limited to one per item with every post. So, the second technique "[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Earth release: Antilion technique[/background][/size][/font][/color]" didn't take effect. But as your level increases, items used during a single post will also increase. And the only means of performing 2 techniques at once is by becoming/joining a Sentinel(s).

You know, I think there was something about one of my techniques that I didn't fully explain. Here's what it was supposed to say.

[i][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012163151/naruto/images/thumb/7/7a/Nature_Icon_Wind.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Wind.svg.png[/img] Wind Release: Solid Wind Clone Technique [LV 2]
Type: Element, Ninjutsu
Description: The act of creating solid Shadow Clones out of solidified wind. If done in an area with strong winds, more chakra will be needed to solidify the wind into as many clones as possible. If in an area where there is no wind whatsoever, less chakra is needed and more clones can easily be produced with the excessive use of hand signs. Continuous use of this jutsu will have different side effects depending on the # of clones made, strength of wind in the area, and amount of chakra used overtime. If the clone is injured, the opponent shall be raised into the air uncontrollably. The more clones injured at a time increases the height in which the opponent would be restricted of any physical movements, allowing for a followup attack of either Ninjutsu or Taijutsu.
Effect: Weaponry and Taijutsu DMG is increased by 10% for 2 posts.
Cost: -15 Chakra X the number of clones made per turn, -15 Fatigue X the number of clones made per turn.[/i]

North America, actually... But doesn't make a difference. -_-

You know, Double C4, you have AP and SP to spend, right? Upgrade a technique or get new ones. Like DMG-inflicting ones. You seem to have none. ;P But you would have to wait until your battle is over before you can actually use them.

Really? Huh. :mellow:

Anyway, KCNameless, as I've explained this to Cherry you only have 2 actions. A single technique and 3 items per each post, since your character is a level 5. So, that would mean only the Shadow Clone Technique would be the only one to take effect, and not the Blaze one. You can still always edit your post. :P

Now then, I need to go to work and don't have enough time to write anything right now... [size=1]But this, of course.[/size]

Edited. Hmmm, i did fall for that, didnt I? But, i still have an advantige. If i could pull off the mind transfer, i can get him to say he withdraws! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

And champster, I noticed I have 2 pheonix imortal technique. But, in my app, one is listed as pheonix flower. Just pointing it out, cause i might use the pheonix flower later.

I should be able to post sometime tonight. It's been a busy week for me, as workload seems to of increased where I work. [size=1]But enough about that...[/size]

And yes, I've made a duplicate of that when I added your character for some reason, Cherry, but I removed it. Thanks for mentioning it. ;P

Archived