Favorite Naruto Character

Shaco

Which one out of these is your favorite?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one out of these is your favorite?

• Legend of Zelda : Ocirina of Time
    • Halo 3
    • Final Fantasy VII
    • Call or Duty 4
    • I cant choose!
    • Never played any.
    • Neither
    • I love them all!

Erg. Naruto is one of the worst JAs ever. Especially the English dub. *headdesk*

-prepares to be flamed-

Agreed' date=' Naruto is barely deserving of the title "Main Character"

[/quote']

I could care less is 'Naruto' is the main character or not... I said this is one of the worst JAs ever. The show. Bleh. And I'll say again, "Especially the English dub."

Y'all are better off getting a Torrent Downloader and getting some good stuff from Tokyo toshakon.

Erg. Naruto is one of the worst JAs ever. Especially the English dub. *headdesk*

-prepares to be flamed-

[/quote']

I could care less is 'Naruto' is the main character or not... I said this is one of the worst JAs ever. The show. Bleh. And I'll say again, "Especially the English dub."

Y'all are better off getting a Torrent Downloader and getting some good stuff from Tokyo toshakon.

Or, god forbid, not watching anime at all.

-prepares to be flamed-

[/quote']

Come to think of it, there aren't vary many "Main Character"s that I actually like. They all seem to have that same "heroic", "brave", "stupidly courageous", "unbelievable determination" thing about, that I just hate.

They're all the same, but not the supporting characters, now those are some people with personality!

-prepares to be flamed-

[/quote']

Or, god forbid, not watching anime at all.

Er, what? Tokyo Toshakon is the best place to get original, new (Even in Japan) anime.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived