Favorite Naruto Character

Shaco

Which one out of these is your favorite?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one out of these is your favorite?

• Legend of Zelda : Ocirina of Time
    • Halo 3
    • Final Fantasy VII
    • Call or Duty 4
    • I cant choose!
    • Never played any.
    • Neither
    • I love them all!

8th gate Rock Lee, and 8th Gate Gai?

well, after they open all 8 gates, they become stronger than hokage, right? What would it take to beat one of them? I say take a strong character (like Tsunade) and add a lot of ridicualously powerful items; like the uber pill Choji took while tracking down Sasuke and the water (hero water?) that was in that OVA ep.

8th gate Rock Lee' date=' and 8th Gate Gai?[/quote']

well, after they open all 8 gates, they become stronger than hokage, right? What would it take to beat one of them? I say take a strong character (like Tsunade) and add a lot of ridicualously powerful items; like the uber pill Choji took while tracking down Sasuke and the water (hero water?) that was in that OVA ep.

Hmmmmm, that might just do it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I wonder what would happen if both 8th gate Gai and Rock Lee ate one of those red pills and each had a full serving of the Hero's Water. Lol, they'd probably both explode

(I think only Gai can open the 8th gate, but Lee can probably open at least the 6th by now)

I'm thinking that could own Lv 4 Gogeta

8th gate Rock Lee' date=' and 8th Gate Gai?[/quote']

Hmmmmm, that might just do it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I wonder what would happen if both 8th gate Gai and Rock Lee ate one of those red pills and each had a full serving of the Hero's Water. Lol, they'd probably both explode

(I think only Gai can open the 8th gate, but Lee can probably open at least the 6th by now)

I'm thinking that could own Lv 4 Gogeta

and add lee drinking saka :lol:

Archived