‹‹PEREMUTE: The WORLD›› PG-16 [OOC, Not Accepting, Started]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you might have mentioned it once? It doesn't matter, it just seems like Phi thinks it is a game.

Anyway, Hotaru. [quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1334525845' post='5914936']
She then thought of what Jason said, that her hesitation is what made her still human. But Olly saying that she should do better to control her nerves so that she could help out later on was also true. For some reason she couldn't find a middle ground. [i]'I'll...I'll just think about this later...'[/i]
[/quote]
Actually Olly said both of those. Just saying. No way is Damage stealing my spotlight. :ph34r:

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1334711283' post='5917516']
Yeah, we need to think of some good challenges
[/quote]

For later, we need teams of three at least.

Okay, the team is in a room, and there is like, a monster in the center or corner of the room. And at least 2 members of the team need to keep their eyes on the monster. The rest have to find a way out. If the one of the lookers so much as take the monster out of the center point of their line of sight, the monster will move until it is back in their sight. The monster is highly dangerous, and moves at high speed and has high power.

Yes the idea needs refining. It's just an idea.

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1334711846' post='5917537']
A monster? I mean I know Phi isn't exactly normal but I don't think this RP should have monsters.

Kaka, what you think?
[/quote]

Perhaps monster wasn't the appropriate term.

Besides, I did say the idea needed refining, so naturally it doesn't have to use monsters. Could use... mutated abominations... robots... etc.

[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1334711551' post='5917527']
For later, we need teams of three at least.

Okay, the team is in a room, and there is like, a monster in the center or corner of the room. And at least 2 members of the team need to keep their eyes on the monster. The rest have to find a way out. If the one of the lookers so much as take the monster out of the center point of their line of sight, the monster will move until it is back in their sight. The monster is highly dangerous, and moves at high speed and has high power.

Yes the idea needs refining. It's just an idea.
[/quote]
Nah, doesn't seem realistic at all.

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1334711846' post='5917537']
A monster? I mean I know Phi isn't exactly normal but I don't think this RP should have monsters.

Kaka, what you think?
[/quote]
Other than what I said above, the suggestion sounds like a rip-off of the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1334720284' post='5917693']
Nah, doesn't seem realistic at all.

Other than what I said above, the suggestion sounds like a rip-off of the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who.
[/quote]

In my defense, I've never heard of Doctor Who.

[quote name='KCNameless' timestamp='1334767676' post='5917939']
Chaos, it's a British program, dont worry. I dont think it's that big outside the UK.
[color=#008000][b]I watch it on BBC America. :3[/b][/color]

And my and Hotaru need Damage to post ideally. He did suggest 'hanging out', and then left it.
[color=#008000][b]We're kinda stuck right now without taxi and stalfos.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

[b]Hey, guys. I've sent both taxi and Stalfos a PM about being inactive. If they do not reply to the PM by Friday, April 20 12:00PM CST, then they will be kicked from the RP unless they can supply a valid reason for not doing so. If they choose to stay with the RP, they have until Friday, April 27 12:00PM CST to complete their challenge or they will be kicked unless they can supply a reason for not doing so. If one of them stays and the other leaves/is kicked then they will be pushed forward in the RP as if they already finished their challenge.[/b]

Archived