‹‹PEREMUTE: The WORLD›› PG-16 [OOC, Not Accepting, Started]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1333854481' post='5905860']
Just noted that you needed only 2 more applicants (assuming this hasn't been updated), and I plan to be one of them. How long do I have to make an app? (I can quickly get started if need be.)
[/quote]
We were planning to start some time tonight.

[center][size=6][b]Alright, everybody. I'm about to post the IC.[/b][/size][/center]

[center][size=6][b]Sorry if it's a bit late. I got caught up.[/b][/size][/center]

[center][size=6][color=#ff0000][b]Admiral, feel free to take your time with your app[/b][/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=6][color=#ff0000][b]but get it in before we start the first challenge. You can be[/b][/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=6][color=#ff0000][b]a late arrival or something.[/b][/color][/size][/center]

Username: /Admiral_Stalfos19
Character's Name: Dominique Cerebellar
Appearance: Surprisingly, Dominique's body is mostly structured femininely, although there are key differences that [i]she[/i] has on her body compared to the normal [i]female[/i] body... aside from the wrong genitalia. Her shoulders are much broader, almost the same as what would normally be found on a guy, and she also appears to have masculine arms and legs as well. The index and ring fingers of her hands are also exactly equal in length. Dominique stands at a modestly tall (for a "chick" anyway) 5' 5" and is visibly anorexic, yet despite that, she still has appetizingly-sized breasts. However, her skin is rather pale, and she has piercings all [i]over[/i] her body, including 3 long needles along one of her cheeks, small metal spikes around her eyes that are arranged to appear as eyelashes and even several differently shaped piercings on both her hands, one of her shoulders, the opposing hip, both breasts and the belly button, some of which dampens her attractiveness as a whole. She also has sea blue eye shadow to go with her baby blue eyes, and the bottom layer droops down a bit, and she has dyed her shoulder length hair blood red. Dominique wears a tank top that reveals [i]plenty[/i] of cleavage, a medium-sized skirt with boxer shorts underneath, a pair of combat boots and fingerless gloves, all of which are black.
Personality: As a matter of fact, Dominique has a worryingly low self-esteem... although it would be more correct to say that her self-esteem is downright [i]non-[/i][i]existent[/i]. She's rather timid around other people, [i]especially[/i] beautiful and well-endowed girls, and will often mentally refer to herself as either an abomination or a monstrosity. Dominique will often try to separate itself from the rest of the crowd (the further away she is from [i]anyone[/i], the more comfortable she feels as a whole), and doesn't want anything to [i]do[/i] with other people in general, preferring to remain as though she's an exile. Her voice is rather weak, too, almost as if it could fail her at any moment. Still, despite being [i]mostly[/i] pessimistic, Dominique will still wonder what purpose she serves in this world, and she has a small glimmer of hope in the back of her mind that she'll find the answer.
Strengths/Skills: Dominique is [i]actually[/i] physically stronger than her slender and petite body would allow one to perceive, and she can bite hard enough to draw blood. She also has an astounding night vision, allowing her to see perfectly fine even in the pitches of complete darkness.
Weaknesses: Sunlight triggers off migraines in Dominique's head, which can even turn into splitting headaches if she's left out in the sun for too long. Hot days only speed up the process.

I [i]think[/i] that's everything.

Why make your character so disgusting? Not the transgendered part, I have nothing against that aspect of her, but the ghastly skin, blood stained teeth, and green nails. Why? Just. Why? It just seems way too overboard to be realistic. Nobody would want to live like that. Please tone it down a bit, if you don't mind. It just isn't realistic.

Why are you so confused about your character?
You seem to be obsessed with the whole "attractiveness" at the beginning, but then you seem to say, "f*** it" and turn her into something worse. Piercings everywhere, anorexic, mentioning of "omg nice breasts".
You also refer to your character as a girl, but then you use the pronoun "it" to describe. People who are usually transgender of any sorts go by a single pronoun, "she" or "he" because "it" is completely degrading.
If you are going to make a character as such, do not degrade your character at all. It makes you look like you just wanted to bother trying to come up with something that was completely different and you don't know how to do it properly.
If Dominique worries about purpose, shouldn't that be the hope? You're right that most people who think of a purpose don't look at that as their hope, but your character is too cliche.
How a character be strong if the character is anorexic? The character would not get the proper nutrients to subdue as a natural human and the muscles would become food, not allowing any proper strength.
How do hot days do anything? They trigger migraines if she/he is in the gleaming sun, nothing more really.

I don't understand your logic.

[b]Yeah, I guess that's acceptable, Admiral. Still odd that you refer to her as "it". :/[/b]

[b]Oh, and since it's Easter, I may not be posting much but i'll definitely pick up after today![/b]

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1333906688' post='5906400']
Whats all this talk about roommates?
[/quote]
Yeah, I posted earlier that if anybody wanted to be roommates, feel free.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1333907271' post='5906414']
[b]Yeah, I guess that's acceptable, Admiral. Still odd that you refer to her as "it". :/[/b]
[/quote]

Usually I [i]don't[/i] refer any of my transgendered characters as "it"s. I just thought it might be a change. Obviously a [i]bad[/i] one as someone pointed out, but anyway *shrugs shoulders* =/

Alright, now that [i]that's[/i] somewhat settled, I suppose I might as well get posting.

Archived