‹‹PEREMUTE: The WORLD›› PG-16 [OOC, Not Accepting, Started]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Hey, who all is at the clock tower? I don't want to bring Phi in before everyone gets there.[/b]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1333915440' post='5906628']
That reminds me, if I [i]was[/i] accepted, then the OP should really be updated.
[/quote]
Oh, right. Sorry. I'll update.

Is it a private school and can we leave the school territory, at least before the competition starts?=O
And are people supposed to go home during the holidays or so?

Erin hasn't arrived at the tower yet, but she will.
Oh just informing everyone that I'm probably the slowest poster in there and anything I post is probably the 3rd draft or something like that.:>

[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1333998642' post='5907765']
Is it a private school and can we leave the school territory, at least before the competition starts?=O
And are people supposed to go home during the holidays or so?
[b]Yes, it was a private school and No, you cannot leave the school property but you can go anywhere on the property. If you tried to leave, you would end up walking straight into a white mist and would end up back at the school. This happened with the flash along with the students disappearing.[/b]
[b]There's no pint in going home on the holidays because nobody would remember you but I guess we can do something if a holiday[/b]
[b]ends up rolling around in the rp. Did you read the Things You May Need To Know spoiler on the first post?[/b]

Erin hasn't arrived at the tower yet, but she will.
Oh just informing everyone that I'm probably the slowest poster in there and anything I post is probably the 3rd draft or something like that.:>
[b]That's cool. I'm a bit of a slow poster too.[/b]
[/quote]

Not really what I meant.:< The competition hasn't started yet and my character is currently outside on the lawn not far away from the cafeteria. She's with a group of friends and talking about a magazine that just came out. However, they needed to get that magazine somewhere and I was wondering whether they could [i]normally[/i] leave the ground [i]before the voice started talking and before the flash came[/i], like going to a local newspaper store near the school or something. If not, I'll just give her some books or something like that.

I read the topic, but both questions were about how things normally go, outside of the current plot.

Nevermind then, she just got it somewhere. If the school we're in isn't totally closed form the world, I guess there would still be some sort of postal service. She just got it sent via subscription or so.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1334091417' post='5909198']
I didn't forget, I am reading what everyone wrote and editing right now.
[/quote]

... I didn't imagine it took an hour to read everything.

Although.... If you're studying like every word and action, then I guess it does take an hour. :3

[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1334091555' post='5909202']
... I didn't imagine it took an hour to read everything.

Although.... If you're studying like every word and action, then I guess it does take an hour. :3
[/quote]Not really. It was fairly fast. I was just bored and thought of what I was going to do.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1334091931' post='5909212']
Not really. It was fairly fast. I was just bored and thought of what I was going to do.
[/quote]

I'm still confused by your post. Organized chaos, and pushing people.
... There are other people in the RP besides us?

[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1334092312' post='5909222']
I'm still confused by your post. Organized chaos, and pushing people.
... There are other people in the RP besides us?
[/quote]Organized chaos is basically a contradictary term for the situation, it basically means people are wondering what is going on, blah blah, and they are kind of chaotic in an organized way. By chaotic, they are blabbing and talking.

And by pushing people, people are bumping in. And by Blu's post, I kind of thought the entire school was there. Everyone would mean in the clock tower, but the game would begin after that.

[b]Things seem to be a little confusing to you guys. If you have any questions, please ask them before we get too far in.[/b]

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1334092667' post='5909237']
Organized chaos is basically a contradictary term for the situation, it basically means people are wondering what is going on, blah blah, and they are kind of chaotic in an organized way. By chaotic, they are blabbing and talking.

And by pushing people, people are bumping in. And by Blu's post, I kind of thought the entire school was there. Everyone would mean in the clock tower, but the game would begin after that.
[/quote]
Every student has disappeared from the school except our RPers.

Daemon, there's about 6 people in the clock tower. No-one else. I doubt you'd be getting pushed around.
And to be honest, it doesn't seem that chaotic. Just a lot of people being calmly confused.

Not only that, but the voice over the Intercom didn't seem to 'Roar', and you missed out the flash and mini earthquake. Also, from reading the personality of your character, the thing you've posted in IC sounds like an entirely different person, really excited and hyped while your app says easy-going.

Sorry if I'm being a bit over critical, I just saw a lot of contraditions.

[sub]Dont hurt me. [/sub]

Archived