[MTG] Return to Ravnica

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1333849585' post='5905760']
idgi. What is so special about Ravnica?
[/quote]
It is one of the most popular blocks of all time. It also is super balanced and amazing to draft. Also the 10 guilds for each color combo is loved by a lot of people.

God, I'm almost upset half the people here don't know Ravnica.

Can I just say I'm having the largest fangasm of all time?

Jace + Niz = Jesus, please.

Guilds gone though, so how are they gonna make another awesomely creative and balanced block this time?

Whatever happens, Wizards better not mess up Ravnica's reputation.

Edit: This could mean Jace 4.0.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1333883507' post='5906149']
God, I'm almost upset half the people here don't know Ravnica.
[/quote]

Most of Them barely started to play the game, you can't blame them for not knowing X-Old Set...XD

Me on the other hand was taking a Hiatus from MTG when Ravnica came so this is also my first chance to experiment in the Plane...

=D

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1333903090' post='5906328']

Most of Them barely started to play the game, you can't blame them for not knowing X-Old Set...XD

Me on the other hand was taking a Hiatus from MTG when Ravnica came so this is also my first chance to experiment in the Plane...

=D
[/quote]

I started when New Phyrexia came out, but I still really loved Ravnica a lot by its sheer reputation in MtG, so naturally researched it a lot.

It is really interesting to see that most of the MTG population on YCM only starte playing in the last year or so. To be fair I've only been playing for 2 at this point. Just I have OCD and have looked though almost every card currently legal in Modern. Yea....

And yes, odds are high we'll be getting a 4th Jace. People love him, even with the whole Mind Sculptor thing.

I've been playing since... a little after the release of innistrad, I think. I'd have to ask my friend to remind me when he introduced me to the game. He knows a lot about all the old planes even though he has been playing for only a bit longer than me, and he really loves Niv-Mizzet, so that's how I know the basics about ravnica... I didn't know it was a set that was held in such high regard though.

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1333922830' post='5906792']
Of course... ;)
[/quote]
Actually, Mirrodin and Ravnica are the 2 most popular. Innistrad is hot on their heels though.

[quote name='Ƒrog The Jam' timestamp='1333923372' post='5906812']
RIGHT GUESS GET

A WINNER IS ME

But yeah, can't wait to draft this and use all the guilds :D
[/quote]
At the end of Revnica the guilds disbanded.

Archived