Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kohakuchan19' timestamp='1335069374' post='5921853']
Amber's face was still red as she argued with Zebulos in her head. But then she noticed something going on near the entrance of the Lobby. It was a girl being drug along by a Bouncer. (Aivea)
[/quote]

I believe the word you're looking for is 'dragged'

Oh well, I have myself some interaction at least ^_^

Well, I've been going ahead and watching this over for a while now, looking at the IC posts I've realized something....everyone is ganging up on poor Amber, I remember it was the same when I had a RP on here. unfortunately this derails her from continuing the story. No need to be rude, but there are other characters you guys can associate with (Stalfos was ignored so bad it even hurt me) but everyone keeps piling on Amber, for....more then likely....nevermind that then. She can't please everyone and this leaves alot of characters kind of....left out.

Please everyone? Why does that sound so- *shot*

Well, it was unintentional. Personally, I didn't know she had already had loads of interactions until AFTER I had Rai challenge her. And I only challenged her because I saw an opportunity.

I think he means the current bunch of characters surrounding Amber at the moment. lets see, and about half of them are hitting on my character. I'm also surprised no one really made much of an attempt to notice Seth. (not that I'm complaining, that is sort of the goal for him at the moment)

[sub]Strafos I'm sorry but is your character some one special? I read your bio it said nothing about your actual history, also I find it sort of unfair that you would have a gold card since I actualy posted in my app that I won one. And you dident. its suposed to be hard to win a nationals ._. If you randomly say you have one whats stoping others from doing the same.[/sub]

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1335144606' post='5922960']
[sub]Strafos I'm sorry but is your character some one special?[/sub]
[/quote]

Of [i]course[/i] she's special; she's Seto Kaiba's daughter from an alternate timeline. That [i]alone[/i] makes her special <_<

That aside, I'll explain how she got it later. I don't have the time to pull a wall of text out of my ass right now.

[quote name='AkatsukiPride!' timestamp='1335148401' post='5923046']
.________.

Is Stalfos's chara someone special?

HER FATHER IS SETO F*CKING KIABA.
[/quote]

Hey Hey, that kind of language won't be tolerated, you should know better then to use Asterisks, She didn't mean as in lineage, she meant as in the RP in general, I could be Yugi himself but that wouldn't matter unless it's relevant.

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1335151048' post='5923077']
Hey Hey, that kind of language won't be tolerated, you should know better then to use Asterisks, She didn't mean as in lineage, she meant as in the RP in general, I could be Yugi himself but that wouldn't matter unless it's relevant.
[/quote]
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/281804-pokemon-the-olene-island-challenge-pg16-ic-startedalways-accepting-via-ooc/page__st__60
Page 4.

Archived