Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1334696547' post='5917096']
Well they [i]do[/i] completely change beats in the Jaden vs. Yugi rap battle. So yeah, that's my reasoning behind copying Eminem... that and I didn't know any better rap songs of the back of my hand.
[/quote]
Yes, but usually in a real rap battle, they use the same basic beat instead of parodying pop songs.

I guess that after a duel starts the AR Vision Life Point counter screens would have the respective duelists' names, for cases when the character don't ask the other person's name before dueling.

Otherwise the less-than-polite duelists will go around describing characters rather than naming them. (And on that note, I will be starting to actually refer to my opponent's name in posts.)

............................ sooo becaous he said goes upt to the two guys, and asks the girl to a duel not specifying who it was made me lose a whole day of posting :/ Great. I thought he was talking to me becaous Neko replied to Rai's post :/

People even if you dont know your opponets name you can still Reference them, when your directing diologe to them, aslong as your actual character dosent know who they are.

Looks like i'm the one that caused the confusion.... Oh well. I guess i'll just edit my previous post then.

Also, i'm gonna have Yuki to lose his duel with Josep and have his deck "transform" to my custom archetype if that's okay with everyone. ([u]Some[/u] of his Steelswarms and Monarchs will be replaced)

EDIT: I edited my post. Hope that cleared the confusion.

[quote name='Neko Miko <3' timestamp='1334743552' post='5917775']
Also, i'm gonna have Yuki to lose his duel with Josep and have his deck "transform" to my custom archetype if that's okay with everyone. ([u]Some[/u] of his Steelswarms and Monarchs will be replaced)

EDIT: I edited my post. Hope that cleared the confusion.
[/quote]

That's funny...I was gonna lose on purpose too, oh well

[b]Name[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Aaron Rosewer[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: 31[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Allegiance: [/b][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Good[/font][/size][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Duelist Type[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Number Holder[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: (At least 3 lines, or a picture. *picture is optional.* Be sure to spoiler the picture.)[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Personality[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: (Self-explanatory. Make it about 3 lines.)[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Background[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: (Explain how you came to be involved in the Numbers Crisis and/or the WDC. Minimum three lines.)[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Deck Type(s)[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Alien[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Number(s) in Your Possession[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Number 47: Ancient Alien[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Obviously WIP.[/size][/font][/color]

Archived