Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hon We can just continue on, But even then we have to wait for Kohaku to advance the storyline, Also Final Kohaku has folowed The "Regulations" of YCM's RP section, I dont think shes shortposted and even her recent posts have been well over 3 lines, When your Turn consists of seting a couple cards, its hard to make more than 3 lines

Somehow I'm inclined to belief I shouldn't have accepted this rap battle and just proceeded normally. That quite [i]literally[/i] took forever -_-

TFF, if you try to negate Share of Pain, Inferno Reckless Summoning [i]OR[/i] Tefnuit's summoning, I'm gonna be pissed. You can still respond to the attempted OHKO that Aivea's pulling out of her ass though, I'll give you that.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1334659377' post='5916649']
I come back from school and find that the thread has grown wide -_- ugh. Okay, what did I miss?
[/quote]

Well, Amber and Leon finished their duel (Amber pwned him), and now We have like 2-3 other duels going on at once. Amber and Leon are talking to Thomas, Rai seems to be getting ignored all over the place. (Though not entirely unnoticed.) And since Thomas and Leon are about to go at it (probably), so I could probably have Amber notice him.

[sub]Herm Kohaku, I need to speek with you about the RP, Depending on what your going after a life duel rp or a adventure Duel RP, The time holding would be hold more trenus, like in hours/minutes for a life rp. But I feel there is a drastic daily timeline needed, especialy at a tourny stage of the RP.[/sub]

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1334671367' post='5916727']
But Atsuko had a pre-existing beat all set.
So there was no need to copy Eminem.
[/quote]

Well they [i]do[/i] completely change beats in the Jaden vs. Yugi rap battle. So yeah, that's my reasoning behind copying Eminem... that and I didn't know any better rap songs of the back of my hand.

Yeah.. :< Anyways... There's something I would like to bring up. I keep seeing posts where a one character is said to be approaching another character, but only addressing them as "He" "She" or whatever, and then not pointing out whose character it is, or which character it is. It might get a bit confusing for some people.

Archived