Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334974886' post='5920554']
Kohaku you cant sacrifice the integrity of your rp just to please the fiew I feel you should have everyone wait and duel atleast 1 npc. plus if they do win against a PC whats stoping them from saying beats 3 more npc's and progresses.
[/quote]

That's a good point, but in honesty this was not originally my RP, I simply rebooted it after the first attempt crashed miserably. (which we will no speak of, I believe lessons were learned since then.) and up until Evilfusion mentioned how the tournament works, I had NO idea what I was going to do in terms of rules. If it makes it easier on everyone to simply imitate the anime. We should do it that way. It might even be best that I require each of us to duel at LEAST 2 or 3 of the other RPer's characters. that way they can't just advance.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the NPC idea is better because I can see flaws in just starting with two Heart Pieces. Because if someone just starts with 2 Heart Pieces, they could knock out two other Duelists (If they ante all their Heart Pieces and all those Heart Pieces are different) and only get into the finals easily. But I guess both ideas can lead to this, so what is needed to be controlled is for what piece every character gets at the beginning, so that they won't always be always getting a Heart Piece that will fit when they win a duel.

Archived