Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Gensokian' timestamp='1337044342' post='5939514']
Also, a bit unrelated to the current situation, but what methods do you people use to randomize your decks and keep the game more lifelike and random? I'm just getting tired of rolling dice over and over.
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc[/media]

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1337047561' post='5939565']
I never said you were an idiot.
I simply found your comment very amusing.
Trust me. There is a VERY distinct difference.
[/quote]

What's so amusing about wanting to be fair? I'm not really mad, trust me; if I were mad, I wouldn't be saying anything. I'm just curious as to what made you post a video about so many people laughing.

What we usually do is converse with one another on messenger or pms to better determine who will win or lose. OR! you could print out your cards and make a mock deck of what your using, and draw cards from that.

Also. Day two will start after these duels are over.

[quote name='Kohakuchan19' timestamp='1337054071' post='5939657']
What we usually do is converse with one another on messenger or pms to better determine who will win or lose. OR! you could print out your cards and make a mock deck of what your using, and draw cards from that.

Also. Day two will start after these duels are over.
[/quote]

Don't worry, the way this system is working was discussed, and it's something I can handle. I may do it differently, but I'm sure that the way I do won't be a problem. I'll still talk things out, and go with the flow.

Archived