Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wave_Sine' timestamp='1337309338' post='5941620']
*casually points to Kohaku's posts that have allowed NPC duel opportunities*

Why don't you and Kohaku work something out? The generic enemy NPCs need something to validate their existence, and your character is seeking a Duel.
[/quote]

Kohaku and I are never on at the same time, I either miss her by hours or minutes, but miss her none the less, her characters are also more preoccupied with trying to get Amber and Leon's story moving, an NPC would only distract her and I hope she realizes she'll overwork herself is she uses all those NPC's

Name: Espada
Allegiance: WDC Operation Committee
Duelist Type: WDC Referee
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/trimage/nero1ub7-1.jpg?t=1337323007[/img][/spoiler]
Personality: Espada is a chivalrous duelist who believes that dueling is a way of of exchanging fighting spirit between people and that as such he devotes almost all of his deck to offense with as little defense as possible. The thing Espada hates more then anything else is picking on those weaker then yourself and cheating as they both show weakness of spirit, he also dislike those who rely on others and refuse to stand on their own two feet though he will protect those who are legitimately weak.
Background: Espada grew up in a special program to make him the strongest duelist he can, though many of his fellow students did not survive. This was done in the service of Mr. Heartland, eventually he worked his way up the ranks and became Mr. Heartland's left hand man and a member of the WDC Operation Committee though as he's watched the matches he has been feeling the burning desire to duel and is in the middle of deciding whether or not to enter the tournament.
Deck Type(s): Bounzer, Mythic
Number(s) in Your Possession: None

[quote name='Kohakuchan19' timestamp='1337311913' post='5941633']
meh.. gives me something to do. Thanks for the concern though. I was actually trying to hold at least the npc I located in the park area for you. So that one is there if you'd like to have a duel. Otherwise destruction hero was looking for a duel.
[/quote]

To be honest, I never realized JZ's character was in the Park... Because I am too late, I'll change my mind to duel the Drone at the Arcade (Even though that wouldn't make a difference).

[quote name='AkatsukiPride!' timestamp='1337369860' post='5941986']
@JZ

I don't want to duel you because Josep tends to be one of the best duelists in the WDC and I always lose to dragon decks IRL and on DN.

I still want to duel someone.

Is it just me, or is Hadadau Thunderwing incredibly OP?
[/quote]

I'm cool with dueling. Gonna use another deck (not dragons lol)

[quote name='AkatsukiPride!' timestamp='1337369860' post='5941986']
@JZ

I don't want to duel you because Josep tends to be one of the best duelists in the WDC and I always lose to dragon decks IRL and on DN.

I still want to duel someone.

Is it just me, or is Hadadau Thunderwing incredibly OP?
[/quote]

When did I become one of the better duelists? I have one of the most random decks in story......

Also, Hadadu isn't that OP, he can be dealt with rather easily if you think outside the box

[quote name='AkatsukiPride!' timestamp='1337372440' post='5942015']
Thank GOD.

So... Mikey or IV?
[/quote]

Mikey! Is it okay if I use HERO too? cuz I had an archetype I made a looooot of time ago and I wanted to test it out. Besides, it'll be fun.

I would, if I weren't in one, and if this duel ends fast enough then I still would, but that's up to Kohaku

[quote name='Dread☆プロイセン' timestamp='1337382365' post='5942126']
Still waiting on Nexus here...

Also, JZ is right. Hadadu Thundering could be killed off by high ATK cards. *coughPhantomBlasterKnightcough*
[/quote]

Or you could do something else that's less difficult to summon, but out of respect for a monster's secrets I will not say

[quote name='HijackAttack' timestamp='1337377650' post='5942077']
Damn it.
I meant to be on Thursday, but the end-of-the-year Math Exam came up, soz, unlike Damage, I was studying.
[/quote]

Hey! ...end of the year? Man! I'm just ending the first quarter! :(

Akatsuki I'll run into Mikey now if I can.

Archived