Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='AkatsukiPride!' timestamp='1337197325' post='5940605']
I want to do something with IV! I also want to duel someone, specifically with Mikey this time. Gonna have the three beat down some NPC chumps later, cuz they seem a bit behind on Heart Pieces.

EDIT: Anyone oppose IV using a Photon/Gimmick Puppet Deck? No Galaxy Eyes or NGEPD, but just a few others.
[/quote]

I'll duel.

rawrs! Even if it's none of my business (which I acknowledge the fact that it's not my business at all.) You should study! don't be a like what I used to be and become a 22 yr old who has been taken almost 4 years just to get her associates degree (Actually.. that's not ENTIRELY on me, since the Game Design program is fairly new for the college I go to, and they keep changing things around. CURSE YOU CONSTANTLY PROGRESSING GAMING TECHNOLOGY!!)

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1337196725' post='5940598']
what we have learned from the current post:

1: people are eager to duel
2: we have such an odd...but colorful cast
3: Leon and Amber are close enough to sleep in the same bed together
4:I miss Eucliwood
5 and this is the most important......: How to style your hair like Amber!
[/quote]

If you have paid attention to previous posts. Seth/Bacterian (or number 89) Has been in a way, hypnotizing/brainwashing/whatever. There are a total of three and each has 1 heart piece. in my last post, I mentioned locations for all three "drones" one is at the arcade, one is at the park, and another is actively hunting Amber down. The other two drones are pretty much open game, just PM me when you want to duel one of them.

[spoiler='Actual spoiler']If you win, The drones are set free from the mind control, and you will be awarded a piece that is guaranteed to fit into your heart unless you're Amber.. Her last 2 pieces will be won by beating Seth later. The third drone is really more of a tool to get Amber to Duel Seth.[/spoiler]

Just randomly thought I'd look back to the very first RP I've ever joined. Ah, brings back memories of... when I was told my apps had "ludicrous amounts of fail" just because they each had an admittedly badly overpowered card -_-

OT: I thought I was under the impression that Chris and Dr. Faker would meet up and perhaps a duel would break out.

[quote name='Kohakuchan19' timestamp='1337232183' post='5940937']
rawrs! Even if it's none of my business (which I acknowledge the fact that it's not my business at all.) You should study! don't be a like what I used to be and become a 22 yr old who has been taken almost 4 years just to get her associates degree (Actually.. that's not ENTIRELY on me, since the Game Design program is fairly new for the college I go to, and they keep changing things around. CURSE YOU CONSTANTLY PROGRESSING GAMING TECHNOLOGY!!)
[/quote]

Don't worry, I still get high grades (yay for cheating and easy tests!)

Game Design!? Awesome! That's what I'l study, althought it's called "Systems Programming Degree in Videogames and Virtual Simulations" in my University, longest name ever lol. Still, I've got 4 more years to leave high school u.u

[quote name='Kohakuchan19' timestamp='1337290470' post='5941398']
I'll try if I ever get a job at Konami. Rookies these days usually get such an opportunity these days.. we aren't in the 80s anymore.
[/quote]

Hey hey, cheer up. Besides, you are 22! You are in the prime of youth. Every gate can be opened for you at this point.

Archived