Gaming Central Update V.2.0

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Flaring Rose' timestamp='1344606240' post='6002919']
Well its a shame. I got a awesome gaming computer, games, but when I want to get into a game of Day Z, apparently I cannot because my internet exceeds the pings for every game.
Useless s***.
[/quote]

And that is why I am a console gamer.
The only games I play on PC are the ones exclusive to it that don't require the latest prossesor like Rollercoaster Tycoon, Age of Empires, etc.

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1344617444' post='6003083']
And that is why I am a console gamer.
The only games I play on PC are the ones exclusive to it that don't require the latest prossesor like Rollercoaster Tycoon,[b]Age of Empires[/b], etc.
[/quote]
ksljdhf
Age of Empires
<3333333333
whatever those types of games are called
I love them all
especially
WarCraft III c:

[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1344642910' post='6003445']
ksljdhf
Age of Empires
<3333333333
[b]whatever those types of games are called[/b]
I love them all
especially
WarCraft III c:
[/quote]

RTS (real-time strategy) games are what they're called~
And I love them, I just suck at them.

[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1344709128' post='6004245']
HOW CAN YOU SUCK
TRAIN USING HACKS
THEN...
Don't use 'em. c;
[/quote]

I would, but problem is AoE won't work on this computer anymore.
...at least online play doesn't work. Though, I think it's just the game.

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1344709524' post='6004254']
I would, but problem is AoE won't work on this computer anymore.
...at least online play doesn't work. Though, I think it's just the game.
[/quote]
I have never heard of or seen Age of Empires Online, until today when I went to Gamestop and got Kingdom Hearts 3D, and got my mom to pre-order No Ni Kuni. c:

Rise of Nations is a great RTS game. c;

Also, Kingdom Hearts is Awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

May I join? :D

Name: OzGaming - Grovyle9
Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Wii, PC, Laptop, DS, DS Lite, DSi, iPod Touch, Playstation 2, X-Box, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy Color,
Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): (For PC) Mineraft, Team Fortress 2, GMod, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac (For X-Box) Just Cause 2, Minecraft, Super Meat Boy (For iPod Touch) Kick the Buddy, Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, Eden, Minecraft PE (For Playstation 2 (So Many!)) Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Stuart Little 3 Big Photo Adventure (Part of my childhood), Simpsons Hit and Run, Futurama, a billion more games.
Will You Be Active?: Yes, as active as possible. Although I have school.
Steam ID: [Spycrab] - *OzG* Grovyle9

[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1346971043' post='6020440']
[color=#0000CD]Fine. Because you won't make a topic I'll say something only us two will care about. There's going to be a Homestuck game coming out in 2014. There's (probably WAS by now) a kickstarter for it. I wish I had $105 to put towards it. :I[/color]
[/quote]
Yep
700,000$ in 30 hours
Here is what he said he will do if it will get passed that
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$800,000.00 Mac Support[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$850,000.00 New reward tier perk unlocked[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$900,000.00 Linux Support[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$950,000.00 ???[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$1,000,000.00 ???[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$1,100,000.00 ???[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$1,250,000.00 ???[/font][/color]

Leave it to the homestuck fandom to put all others to shame.
Weeeeeeee

[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1346971289' post='6020443']
Yep
700,000$ in 30 hours
[color="#0000cd"]When I saw it I was amazed it was already so damn close.[/color]
Here is what he said he will do if it will get passed that
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$800,000.00 Mac Support[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,][color=#0000CD]Kaka would probably love this if he still doesn't get a PC by then. Or we really need to get Mako into Homestuck. :I[/color][/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$850,000.00 New reward tier perk unlocked[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,][color=#0000CD]That clever bastard...now people may even give money again to get it. Or just get people to give more. [/color][/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$900,000.00 Linux Support[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$950,000.00 ???[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$1,000,000.00 ???[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$1,100,000.00 ???[/font][/color]
[color=#6E7173][font=Arial,]$1,250,000.00 ???[/font][/color]
[color=#0000CD]Even more clever bastard...I want to find out what these are.[/color]

Leave it to the homestuck fandom to put all others to shame.
Weeeeeeee
[color=#0000CD]Where's Lunar to shut her up and her touhou fandom fandom? : D[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1346992919' post='6020616']
A fandom for the fandom of touhou?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]As silly as it sounds...yes.[/color]
[quote name='Lord English' timestamp='1346998654' post='6020658']
On the topic of Homestuck, knowing that it will end soon is making me sad :(
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]As much as I love it and how much I'll miss it I gotta say I do want to see how it ends.[/color]

[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1347052225' post='6020917']
[color=#0000CD]As silly as it sounds...yes.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]As much as I love it and how much I'll miss it I gotta say I do want to see how it ends.[/color]
[/quote]
That's amazing.

And Lord English, hi.

I cant wait till it ends!

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1347077973' post='6021269']
It's the same with manga. Sure, it's free online, but it hurts my eyes and there's no way to bookmark where I'm at.
And with how long Homestuck has gotten, I'm not sure I wanna spend hours a day trying to catch up.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]There's actually a bigger difference between the book and reading it online than that. You can't actually see the animations and hear the music if you buy the book. And the book I believe has author commentary. Which would be a bonus for it for bigger fans. And do you not have a favorites bar? Or just go to the left side and where it tells you the most recent pages you can scroll down a bit and look at all pages to find where you were at. Or just "Save game" before you go to do whatever else and "Load game" when you come back. :I[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Also, why would you not want to spend hours catching up with the true free experience rather than an expensive book to try and see how you like it?[/color]

I suppose I could do it. Granted, I could kill some time during my 5 hour break between classes on Tuesday and Thursday.
Other than that, my dad's been riding me about excessive time on the computer, so my only chance really is in the college library (where you can play games and sh*t all you want and they don't care.)

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1347069730' post='6021175']
I kinda wanna buy the Homestuck book, but I don't have $100.
[/quote]

What Homestuck book? I'm pretty sure there isn't one that contains ALL of Homestuck, there'd be no trees left on Earth.
But really, there are official Homestuck Book 1 and 2 and you can buy them singular for about $20 each on the TopatoCo. website.
UNLESS you mean the deal for all of the MSPA books.

In other news, us here in Australia have the 'Royal Sydney Easter Show' around Easter, it's like a theme park that lasts a few weeks. I haven't told anyone this, but I saw Homestuck fans. One dude was just wearing John Egbert's shirt, while another was full-on cosplaying. I mean John's shirt and clothes, his glasses and a wig. I was amazed :o

On the topic of gaming, though, today I finished my giant sandstone pyramid in Minecraft. And by giant I mean GIANT, like 20 chunks wide.
Aaaand... it turned out like a rectangle *facepalm*

[quote name='Lord English' timestamp='1347086498' post='6021333']
On the topic of gaming, though, today I finished my giant sandstone pyramid in Minecraft. And by giant I mean GIANT, like 20 chunks wide.
Aaaand... it turned out like a rectangle *facepalm*
[/quote]

I'm planning on plotting out my college campus and building it. All I need is a campus map and a map for each building and I'll be set.
I'm also pumped for version 1.4 to come out. I really want to construct a Wither and battle it.

As of now, I'm kinda going through a Tony Hawk phase. Just bought Project 8 and Proving Grounds for PS3. Man, playing them makes me wish I still had a skateboard.

Archived