Gaming Central Update V.2.0

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='jazzyTurtle' timestamp='1357178323' post='6109676']
What games are you people wanting this year, because no other games compares to animal crossing like your stupid black ops and zombie shooter games.
[/quote]
I just got a PS3.

And a lot of games.

And I can play my old Playstation games.

So even though I don't really want it too much, this is the only one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon:_Magnagate_and_the_Infinite_Labyrinth

[color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Steel Crimson[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: DS (2 of them), PSP 2000 and Slim, Xbox 360[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Right now? Assassin's Creed 3 (totally addicted)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will You Be Active?: Of course, as long as the thread is active I shall be[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Nags~' timestamp='1357253165' post='6110430']
I just got a PS3.

And a lot of games.

And I can play my old Playstation games.

So even though I don't really want it too much, this is the only one: [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon:_Magnagate_and_the_Infinite_Labyrinth"]http://en.wikipedia....nite_Labyrinth[/url]
[/quote]
Wanna be friends on the PSN nags?
I mean...it's n-not like i wanna be f-friends with you or anything...b-baka
[quote name='Steel Crimson' timestamp='1357517125' post='6113576']
[color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Steel Crimson[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: DS (2 of them), PSP 2000 and Slim, Xbox 360[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Right now? Assassin's Creed 3 (totally addicted)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will You Be Active?: Of course, as long as the thread is active I shall be[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
WELCOME TO HELLL

[quote name='Yan-Tsundere Barrel' timestamp='1357536145' post='6113897']
More like WELCOME TO PURGATORY

This place is as close to dead as one can interpret.
[/quote]

If it is, I'm sure that I can add some life to the place, I was thinking of making an Assassin's Creed club, if there is already a gaming club it doesn't make sense to waste the effort

[quote name='Steel Crimson' timestamp='1357543456' post='6113981']
If it is, I'm sure that I can add some life to the place, I was thinking of making an Assassin's Creed club, if there is already a gaming club it doesn't make sense to waste the effort
[/quote]

I believe there were two attempts to make one, but they both died off early.
And that was before I even played an Assassin's Creed game.

I really wish I had a Vita, though, so I can play the expansions as well as all the free PS+ games in the Store, especially the new Uncharted game. The first games I played when I got my PS3 were the Uncharted games. They were fun as hell.

And now that I have Gamefly, I'm trying out every game that catches my interest. Only issue is the waiting time in between games so far, and one instance of a corrupted game that I'm getting another copy of.

[quote name='Yan-Tsundere Barrel' timestamp='1357568377' post='6114079']
I believe there were two attempts to make one, but they both died off early.
And that was before I even played an Assassin's Creed game.

I really wish I had a Vita, though, so I can play the expansions as well as all the free PS+ games in the Store, especially the new Uncharted game. The first games I played when I got my PS3 were the Uncharted games. They were fun as hell.

And now that I have Gamefly, I'm trying out every game that catches my interest. Only issue is the waiting time in between games so far, and one instance of a corrupted game that I'm getting another copy of.
[/quote]
I don't have a Vita and to be honest I wouldn't spend the money on it, I don't play many games, AC and Skylanders really, I don't really get much time for it, is Gamefly like a tracker for what games you play? I don't have that, would probably make sense for me, what game was corrupted?

[quote name='Steel Crimson' timestamp='1357568695' post='6114083']
is Gamefly like a tracker for what games you play?
[/quote]

No, it's like Netflix for video games. You pay a monthly fee (first month is free), and you make a list of games you want to try out, then they mail the first game on the list to you. When you're done, you mail it back and the next game gets sent, etc etc.

It's about $15 a week for one game out, and $24 for two games.

[quote name='Steel Crimson' timestamp='1357568695' post='6114083']
what game was corrupted?
[/quote]

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Not sure what to think of it, but I'm a sucker for third-person action games.

[quote name='Yan-Tsundere Barrel' timestamp='1357569039' post='6114087']
No, it's like Netflix for video games. You pay a monthly fee (first month is free), and you make a list of games you want to try out, then they mail the first game on the list to you. When you're done, you mail it back and the next game gets sent, etc etc.

It's about $15 a week for one game out, and $24 for two games.
[/quote]
WEll considering I don't have netflix the thought scares me but it does sound okay I guess in terms of play and send back, I like to go away from a game and come back at another time and that sounds like with that it would be difficult, although with AC3 I did 'hardcore' it over like several days.

[quote name='Yan-Tsundere Barrel' timestamp='1357569039' post='6114087']
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Not sure what to think of it, but I'm a sucker for third-person action games.
[/quote]
How can you not like it, it is Transformers, I was told it was good, I don't really use my handhelds though, so it would probably be wasted on me

[quote name='jazzyTurtle' timestamp='1357536004' post='6113896']
Wanna be friends on the PSN nags?
I mean...it's n-not like i wanna be f-friends with you or anything...b-baka
[/quote]
Mine is Naggy-Pastry, for reasons you already know. :D

Considering the time you posted, I probably won't see a request is that is what happens or you saying you did until tomorrow.

But I'm not really sure I'll be using it much, if at all. We can see if Pastry would, but idk. I suppose we could chat randomly if that should work. =o

Did you send yet?

Also, just thought I'd say that after all these years, I finally beat the first Spyro & Crash Bandicoot, since I'm actually able to play them again. I didn't get 100% on either yet, but I plan on getting further. I really want the second games now, I'm pretty sure I can from the Playstation Store. <3

[quote name='Nags~' timestamp='1357628041' post='6115010']
Also, just thought I'd say that after all these years, I finally beat the first Spyro & Crash Bandicoot, since I'm actually able to play them again. I didn't get 100% on either yet, but I plan on getting further. I really want the second games now, I'm pretty sure I can from the Playstation Store. <3
[/quote]

Have you played Spyro: The Year of the Dragon? That was my favourite of the series.

Also, has anyone played Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale? I absolutely love it #sly4lyf
ohandifthiswasatopiconadifferentpagemynetscappedsoicantloadpagesproperly

No, I've never tried more than those first games besides Crash demos, but I just love them, so I know I'm going to. Well, besides DS games. They weren't bad, but I like the original PS games of them way better, and I'll probably like the others too.

You must understand Japanese. =o

I knew that, but the first video I saw was in English. Either way, yeah. I surprisingly like all the new Pokemon introduced so far, already. When I felt Gen 5's starters were kind of strange at first, but I like them now.

What are you thinking of? =o

I was thinking Squirtle & evos, Tirtouga & evo, and Torkoal = 6.
EDIT: Ah but Torkoal[size=4] is also a [color=#000000][font=sans-serif]tortoise like Turtwig. :T[/font][/color][/size]
There was one line in just this last gen. Then again, there has been Skitty then Glameow then Purrlion, so there should be another turtle. =o

Archived