noooo
i don't use pre evolutions uwu
right now its just still
Blastoise
Torterra
Tortuga
Torkoal
And Shukal
[/quote]Oh I see, Tortoise's are close enough? I guess that makes a lot of sense.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I see.

Oh my, I bought Crash Bandicoot 2 (well more than just that but that was the one I started playing) off the Playstation Store and I played the level that was a demo in this thing I had. 

Also,

YES.

I no longer have to complete the bonus rounds to save it.

Oh my, I bought Crash Bandicoot 2 (well more than just that but that was the one I started playing) off the Playstation Store and I played the level that was a demo in this thing I had. 

Which one is that?

I own all three games. Must have played through them each at least 3 times, but they never get old. ^^

Though, when it comes to breaking controllers:

the boulder levels in Crash 1

the bee levels in Crash 2

the motorcycle levels in Crash 3

Seriously, I used to nail those no problem. Now they're the hardest levels for me :/

Which one is that?

I own all three games. Must have played through them each at least 3 times, but they never get old. ^^

Though, when it comes to breaking controllers:

the boulder levels in Crash 1

the bee levels in Crash 2

the motorcycle levels in Crash 3

Seriously, I used to nail those no problem. Now they're the hardest levels for me :/

The level? Snow Go. I think it was perfect as a demo because it was one of the first levels and shows the whole snow thing.

One of the harder levels for me in 2 so far was the boulder like one that had a bear chasing you and you ride a smaller one for part of it.

• 2 weeks later...

then I'll move on to Crash 3.

Are you replaying it?

Cause if you aren't...

...Then that's fine.

The downside to Gamefly is, when I put a new game on my GameQ, the odds of them shipping a copy is slim cause of the demand.

I'm still waiting for WWE 13. :/

DmC is on my list too, along with Full Frontal Assault, Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, and the new Tomb Raider.

I replayed the first one a lot, and I think I really can replay the other ones, but I can't replay what I haven't played yet (3). If you meant 2, then yeah, I even wanna play more of that soon.

WOW

REALLY

DOUBLE POSTING?

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys this year lots of great games are coming

sobs

((I still want ni no kuni)))

The only thing in your sig makes sense. =o

I see. I think so too.

So you haven't played 3 yet.
Well, have fun with the motorcycle levels. Steering's a b*tch.
Also, wanna have a race to see who finishes it first? That'd be fun. It'd be fair, too, cause the game is so much harder for me now.

Also, I have 2 Ratchet and Clank games coming in, one of them being a 3 game collection. I'm gonna be busy. :x

Yeah, okay, I'll say when I start it before I do start it. If you can wait a few days, because that's probably when I'll want to start it.

EDIT: Actually it was really hard, but I spent a lot of time yesterday beating Spyro 2. So if you want we can start today.

EDIT: That first edit was actually the day after I posted just to let you know. And actually if you would like to maybe Monday would actually be best to start doing that if that is at all possible.

Archived