Thanks.
[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335043350' post='5921296']
I like the new Gym Leader. =o

No, not the severely tanned one, the girl. =o
[/quote]
LOL.
I LOVE YOU. <3
[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335043444' post='5921298']
Does anyone know where to find a list of confirmed PS3 games that are yet to be released? =o

The list of games on Wikipedia is too clogged with games that have been released, and are yet to be released.
[/quote]
IGN?

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1335043563' post='5921305']
Like You! [u]:[/u]D
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You're older than me. :/[/color]
[quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1335043245' post='5921286']
But people still like it =/
So
*Uses Desu's "f*** off. I like it" quote here*
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Some people are stupid and refuse to give up on what is clearly dead. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And the difference is why I can use it and you can't is because I actually have the Vita and use it. You on the other hand were just a hater of it and had no real right to dis on it. Pokemon is something that has legitimately began to suck. I've played enough pokemon to be given the right to say what is merely a DS upgrade with sh*tty 3D which was only ever really cool in Sky Kids 3D is not worth keeping for a sh*tty very slight upgrade to an already sh*tty pokemon game.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Oh, and CoD, another mainstream game that proves why the majority are idiots, sucks too. Don't waste your money on it if you get a PS3.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335043707' post='5921307']

[color=#0000CD]Some people are stupid and refuse to give up on what is clearly dead. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And the difference is why I can use it and you can't is because I actually have the Vita and use it. You on the other hand were just a hater of it and had no real right to dis on it. Pokemon is something that has legitimately began to suck. I've played enough pokemon to be given the right to say what is merely a DS upgrade with sh*tty 3D which was only ever really cool in Sky Kids 3D is not worth keeping for a sh*tty very slight upgrade to an already sh*tty pokemon game.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Oh, and CoD, another mainstream game that proves why the majority are idiots, sucks too. Don't waste your money on it if you get a PS3.[/color]
[/quote]
The f*ck?
I AM?

CLUB NOTE:
Thank you so much everyone!
We've already made over 200 view & 50 posts, completing 4 goals. .-.
Not that any of you care.

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335043757' post='5921311']
OH, YES! THANK YOU!

Also, LittleBigPlanet Karting looks weird. =o
[/quote]
I can only imagine. .___.

[/quote]

I don't play Pokemon anymore, but still. =/
I hate CoD.

[/quote]._.

I actually have a 3DS and use it, then. =o

According to your app you don't have it so even if you played it, you have said it sucks, according to your post, you shouldn't do that.

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1335043563' post='5921305']
:(
Then nvm.

LOL.
I LOVE YOU. <3
[/quote]I don't feel like having Nags as my actual name. =o

=D <3

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335044054' post='5921321']
[color=#0000CD]Wait, how old are you again? I keep thinking you're 17 for whatever reason. Who's the guy that's 17? Is that Accel? :/[/color]
[/quote]
I am eternally 15. Dx
And that's Accel.
[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335044090' post='5921323']
._.

According to your app you don't have it so even if you played it, you have said it sucks, according to your post, you shouldn't do that.

I don't feel like having Nags as my actual name. =o

=D <3
[/quote]
You're dead to me!

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1335044324' post='5921331']
I am eternally 15. Dx
And that's Accel.

You're dead to me!
[/quote]Accel is 18. =o

I am eternally 15. Dx
And that's Accel.

You're dead to me!
[/quote]=O
D:!
You're alive to me! :3

EDIT: [quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1335044389' post='5921334']
I'm actually 18 now .-.
[/quote] =O! Ninja!

I am eternally 15. Dx
And that's Accel.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I've got to stop getting you two mixed up. :/[/color]
[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335044090' post='5921323']
._.

[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I mentioned the 3DS really just being a sh*tty 3D upgrade to the DS which did have a few great games like TWEWY. And I was hating more on pokemon and not so much the handheld. Really just saying the 3D is stupid which it is. Seriously. 3D is stupid and pointless. You're argument is pretending as if mine was merely just a dis on the 3DS.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335044442' post='5921338']
[color=#0000CD]I've got to stop getting you two mixed up. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I mentioned the 3DS really just being a sh*tty 3D upgrade to the DS which did have a few great games like TWEWY. And I was hating more on pokemon and not so much the handheld. Really just saying the 3D is stupid which it is. Seriously. 3D is stupid and pointless. You're argument is pretending as if mine was merely just a dis on the 3DS.[/color]
[/quote]
No, I was really talking about when you mentioned it other times, and I pretty much agree about the 3D.

and I don't really have an argument because I'm not saying I'm not wrong, I also haven't played the Vita, and yet I wouldn't say it sucks at all.

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335044613' post='5921343']
No, I was really talking about when you mentioned it other times, and I pretty much agree about the 3D.

and I don't really have an argument because I'm not saying I'm not wrong, I also haven't played the Vita, and yet I wouldn't say it sucks at all.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]A counter to somebody's argument is usually refered to as a counter-argument. That's still an argument. :3[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And I don't see the relevance in you mentioning your stance on the Vita. :/[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335044966' post='5921355']
[color=#0000CD]A counter to somebody's argument is usually refered to as a counter-argument. That's still an argument. :3[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And I don't see the relevance in you mentioning your stance on the Vita. :/[/color]
[/quote]Just that you said a lot of people seem to be hating on it for no reason.

I told you I wasn't really arguing. =D

I'm just saying too much stuff about posts from before. =o

So I mean, to make it sure I'm not really arguing, I don't really hate any game system, and it's pointless to if you didn't play much of it. =o

@Kagari: I'm not talking about Pokemon, I'm talking about what he said about the Vita, it doesn't really seem like much of an argument. ._.

and I think he wouldn't have said it was pointless or not if he didn't actually play it at all, but like many other things, Idk.

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335045379' post='5921359']
When did Desu say something bad about the Vita?!

I'm confused. =o
[/quote]He didn't. ._.

It was the whole "hater who has no right to dis it" thing. I'm just saying there are people who wouldn't say they hate it, because I feel they shouldn't if they didn't play much of it.

But that is pretty obvious, I guess there's no reason to say it. =o

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335045289' post='5921358']
Just that you said a lot of people seem to be hating on it for no reason.

[color=#0000CD]I told Accel to f*ck off for dissing on something he's never touched and knows pretty much nothing about. I never said that. I know why people hate on the Vita. It's expensive as sh*t. Other than that it's a fairly good handheld and that's coming from a guy who hasn't played more than welcome park. :/[/color]

I told you I wasn't really arguing. =D

[color=#0000CD]That in itself is an argument. >: D[/color]

I'm just saying too much stuff about posts from before. =o

So I mean, to make it sure I'm not really arguing, I don't really hate any game system, and it's pointless to if you didn't play much of it. =o

[color=#0000CD]True. That's why I never go around dissing on the PS3. I have very little experience with it. And by little I mean none. Yet I dis on the 3DS' 3D because again, we can all agree that's stupid.[/color]

@Kagari: I'm not talking about Pokemon, I'm talking about what he said about the Vita, it doesn't really seem like much of an argument. ._.
[/quote]
[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335045179' post='5921357']
If you're arguing about what I think you're arguing about, I don't exactly know if he played a 3DS, I think he meant he played Pokemon games before.

If not, ._. =o o_O

EDIT: Oh, and if so, you're right. He shouldn't be saying 3D is pointless without having played it.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]*Facedesk.*[/color]
[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335045681' post='5921368']
Did Accelerator hate on the Vita? =o

I don't remember! Am I losing it?!
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Yes and yes.[/color]

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335045179' post='5921357']
If you're arguing about what I think you're arguing about, I don't exactly know if he played a 3DS, I think he meant he played Pokemon games before.

If not, ._. =o o_O

EDIT: Oh, and if so, you're right. He shouldn't be saying 3D is pointless without having played it.
[/quote]
[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335045721' post='5921369']
[/quote]
If you were facedesking at that edit, it was your own argument with the Vita. So, I don't understand. =o

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335044115' post='5921325']
Also, which sounds better for Epic Mickey 2, PS3 or Wii?
[/quote]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335045721' post='5921369']

[color=#0000CD]Yes and yes.[/color]
[/quote]
Yeah, I did hear him say something about it... I don't think anyone should be saying those things unless they've played it a bit more and actually don't like it, or something.

Oh yeah. That was the only thing I was trying to make sound like one, but I guess I failed.

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335045681' post='5921368']
Did Accelerator hate on the Vita? =o

I don't remember! Am I losing it?!
[/quote]I remember him saying something in another club... probably the last GC. I guess you are.

Archived