Gaming Central Update V.2.0

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335044442' post='5921338']
[color=#0000CD]I've got to stop getting you two mixed up. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I mentioned the 3DS really just being a sh*tty 3D upgrade to the DS which did have a few great games like TWEWY. And I was hating more on pokemon and not so much the handheld. Really just saying the 3D is stupid which it is. Seriously. 3D is stupid and pointless. You're argument is pretending as if mine was merely just a dis on the 3DS.[/color]
[/quote]
[color="#800080"]TWEWY was the best game ever.[/color]

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335045969' post='5921377']
If you were facedesking at that edit, it was your own argument with the Vita. So, I don't understand. =o
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I've been dissing on the 3D and Pokemon. Pay attention. >: D[/color]
[quote name='teRRaByte' timestamp='1335046205' post='5921385']
[color=#800080]TWEWY was the best game ever.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Dude...don't try to copy my colored text. It doesn't make you look cool.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335046620' post='5921395']
[color=#0000CD]I've been dissing on the 3D and Pokemon. Pay attention. >: D[/color]
[/quote]
Other than Pokemon, that's exactly what I meant.

I sound like a fool, even I don't think the 3D is unnecessary. I was just saying you've never mentioned playing a 3DS.

[quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1335047150' post='5921405']
I've never said that I didn't play the Vita.
I played my friend's, and I said "What a ripoff."

I don't care if you like it.
I like PSP more.

and the 3DS is genius =o

And I'm not going to argue anymore, this is going nowhere.
[/quote]If it is, I'm just gonna say the 3D isn't.

Maybe to some people, it's just not necessary and I hardly use it.

EDIT: Ocay. =o

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335047609' post='5921422']
So, I take it no one's going to answer my question. Is there anyone here who's played a Wii and PS3 that could answer it (and have possibly played the first Epic Mickey)?

Which system looks like the controls would be easier?

I'm totally getting it.
[/quote]

PS3 is infinity better than the Wii.

and

@Desu: Which part of the game do you want to see?

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335046620' post='5921395']

[color=#0000CD]Dude...don't try to copy my colored text. It doesn't make you look cool.[/color]
[/quote]
[color=#800080]I'm not. I just like purple.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335049581' post='5921471']
[color=#0000CD]No. I rather avoid spoilers. The combat just looks odd.[/color]
[/quote]

I think it's first and third player, something like that.

[quote name='teRRaByte' timestamp='1335049337' post='5921462']
[color=#800080]What in the world did I just watch?[/color]
[/quote]

My most favorite PSP game ever.

[left]*groans as I put the effort of writing another app*[/left]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name:[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Crimson Thar[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Consoles + Handhelds You Own:[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PS3, Wii[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center]
[center]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your Favorite Video Games:[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][b]PS3: Assassin's Creed[/b][/center]
[center][b]Wii: Mario Kart Wii[/b][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will You Be Active?:[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Will there be food?[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335054489' post='5921598']
[left]*groans as I put the effort of writing another app*[/left]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name:[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Crimson Thar[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Consoles + Handhelds You Own:[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PS3, Wii[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center]
[center]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your Favorite Video Games:[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][b]PS3: Assassin's Creed[/b][/center]
[center][b]Wii: Mario Kart Wii[/b][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will You Be Active?:[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Will there be food?[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[/quote]

There will be no food.
Only baked goods made by me.

So welcome.

And yay, BRS!

Since I want to be slightly more active 'round these parts, why not join yet another club? And one owned by Jazzy, no less.

[center][size=4][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Name:[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center]Corona Ray[/center]

[center]Consoles + Handhelds You Own:[/center]
[center]PSP, DS Lite, Gameboy SP, Wii, and a PS2[/center]

[center][size=4][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Your Favorite Video Games:[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center]DS: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2[/center]
[center]PSP: Persona 3 Portable, Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy[/center]
[center]PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne[/center]

[center][size=4][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Will You Be Active?:[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center]I'll do my best. [/center]

[quote name='Corona Ray' timestamp='1335057795' post='5921671']
Since I want to be slightly more active 'round these parts, why not join yet another club? And one owned by Jazzy, no less.

[center][size=4][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Name:[/font][/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Your Favorite Video Games:[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center]PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne[/center]

[center][size=4][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Will You Be Active?:[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center]I'll do my best.[/center]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]We all know you like being in my club more. And accepted. <3[/color]

[quote name='Corona Ray' timestamp='1335057795' post='5921671']

[center]I'll do my best.[/center]
[/quote]

CROWN. <333

@Thar: BRS is a game/Anime.

Archived