Gaming Central Update V.2.0

I thought it wasn't just ninja'ing but Jaz posted the exact same thing as the post before, it looked like that to me, and would explain him saying it was weird.

If it would be at all possible, what Wii game would even a few people agree to play with anyway? SSBB or Mario Kart Wii are the only possible ones I can think of that I have, and I've never actually gotten anyone's friend code and played online with them.

If only there was some online game that would magically appear that enough people would like/try out or something. =o

Well honestly, it's possible for 4 or 5 people for OMGpop, since the first post involving this kind of thing was Jaz suggesting it and some other things, but it would be better to PM Dot Nova because sometimes he PMs me asking to go on. Also, we can save that big time for when Glitch gets that break he was talking about or something.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335380082' post='5925048']
If it would be at all possible, what Wii game would even a few people agree to play with anyway? SSBB or Mario Kart Wii are the only possible ones I can think of that I have, and I've never actually gotten anyone's friend code and played online with them.
[/quote]

I have both of them, and I've posted my friend codes for each several times, but I kept losing them.

EDIT: MY Brawl Code is [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]0173-6191-5970[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Jazzy, edit my app, pluxx. ^^^[/background][/size][/font][/color]

OK, I suppose Jazzy can edit my app too. :3

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3DS Friend Code: 3179 - 6280 - 9934[/size][/font][/color]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]​ Apparently (cause it's never been used):[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Brawl: 2194 - 0443 - 0856[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mario Kart Wii: 1850 - 4751 - 2315[/size][/font][/color]

Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo 64, and iPod Touch 4G
Your Favorite Video Game (for which console) : Assassin's Creed (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Wii)
Pokemon Black (DS)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (Gamecube)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Gameboy Advance)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)
Call of Duty: Zombies (iPod Touch)
Will You Be Active? : Prolly not. ;3

I DEMAND MAH GODMOD MODE!!!
And I can haz that liek everyone elze gotz?

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335382468' post='5925078']
I have both of them, and I've posted my friend codes for each several times, but I kept losing them.

EDIT: MY Brawl Code is [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]0173-6191-5970[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Jazzy, edit my app, pluxx. ^^^[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335385254' post='5925116']
OK, I suppose Jazzy can edit my app too. :3

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3DS Friend Code: 3179 - 6280 - 9934[/size][/font][/color]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]​ Apparently (cause it's never been used):[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Brawl: 2194 - 0443 - 0856[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mario Kart Wii: 1850 - 4751 - 2315[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
I really do appreciate you two giving me something to work with.
Thanks.
[quote name='Glitch' timestamp='1335389809' post='5925206']
Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo 64, and iPod Touch 4G
Your Favorite Video Game (for which console) : Assassin's Creed (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Wii)
Pokemon Black (DS)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (Gamecube)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Gameboy Advance)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)
Call of Duty: Zombies (iPod Touch)
Will You Be Active? : Prolly not. ;3

I DEMAND MAH GODMOD MODE!!!
And I can haz that liek everyone elze gotz?
[/quote]
Yay,
My other moddy.
Welcome, Lord Gli. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='.nova' timestamp='1336510348' post='5935247']
[color=#000064][b]Oh hai Glitch. :DDD I think the thread's just like that. Like on and off.[/b][/color]
[/quote]
Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
Um, yeah, this is what happens with many clubs unfortunately.

Name: Aggro
Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Gameboy Advanced, DS, DSLite, 3DS, Wii, PS2, PS3
Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PS2. Also Kid Icarus: Uprising for 3DS
Will You Be Active?: More than Glitch.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: XBOX 360, PS2, PS3, PS1, DS, GBA, GBC, GB, SNES, NES, Pc-Engine, Wii, 3DS, XBOX Original, [/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your Favorite Video Games : Minecraft(PC), Final Fantasy 4 (SNES), CastleVania (NES).[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will You Be Active?: Yes[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]And I am keeping all of my online ID's PRIVATE.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1336605704' post='5935910']
But since I can't, where's Desu?
[/quote]

He seems to only be active on the status bar and in the YCM Weekly Headquarters thread.

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1336591331' post='5935794']
Name: Aggro
Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Gameboy Advanced, DS, DSLite, 3DS, Wii, PS2, PS3
Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PS2. Also Kid Icarus: Uprising for 3DS
Will You Be Active?: More than Glitch.
[/quote]
[quote name='Simon Belmont' timestamp='1336591875' post='5935809']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: XBOX 360, PS2, PS3, PS1, DS, GBA, GBC, GB, SNES, NES, Pc-Engine, Wii, 3DS, XBOX Original, [/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your Favorite Video Games : Minecraft(PC), Final Fantasy 4 (SNES), CastleVania (NES).[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will You Be Active?: Yes[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]And I am keeping all of my online ID's PRIVATE.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You guys are i-[/color]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1336593923' post='5935833']
ACCEPT THESE GAIZ AND MAKE LOVE TO ME!!!
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Nevermind.[/color]
[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1336605704' post='5935910']
If I could, I would accept Aggro with no problem. But I wouldn't the other guy unless Desu or Jaz says so.

But since I can't, where's Desu?

I guess he'll be on in a couple hours or tomorrow? =O (unless he's secretly on but there's nothing good to post, so he didn't sign in)
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I've been preoccupied with moving. What's wrong with Simon exactly? I want to know before I give him a definite yes. I don't know the guy that well.[/color]
[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1336607277' post='5935927']
That's not true. He's more active on the status bar and in RPs but he's still active in more than one club, too. He posted in his last night.

Also, it says he wasn't on since, A minute ago. =o
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Yo.[/color]

Archived