YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament

[center][size=6][b][u]YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament [/u][/b][/size]

All participates please take a medal at the door. ;)
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/vsfcis.png[/IMG]

[spoiler [b]Rules[/b]][/center][list]
[*]All Standard Fight Rules apply.
[*]All games must be played out on BYOND Cardfight Capital.
[*]Teams of 3 will be used. If you cannot find a Team we will try to provide you with one. If we cannot then you may enter with less than 3 members and will fight multiple times per Round.
[*]This is strictly elimination format. All matches will be best 2 fights out of 3. The Team who wins more matches will advance.
[*]Do not change your avatar/sprite or name on Cardfight Capital until the tournament is over, or you lose.
[*]All deck lists are required to be PM’d to an Official and may not change during the tournament.
[*]Barcgal is banned from the starting Vanguard position. (Sub-rule: No proxies. If it’s not on Cardfight Capital it’s not allowed.)
[*]All matches will be decided through a random number generator.
[*]Teams will be required to PM an Official of their fight order, you are required to PM an Official every Round regardless of a change or not.
[*]After both Teams’ orders have been decided and posted, you may fight your opponent of the Round whenever you please.
[*]Time limit for each Round (starting when the pairings and orders are posted) will be 5 days.
[*]Failure to appear for a round will result in a no game, however, if the game would be a tie breaker the person who made the biggest effort to fight will win.
[*]You may make your fights private or public to view. (Sub-rule: No live coaching via the chat or other program. First offense is a verbal warning, second is a game loss, and third is a Round forfeit.)
[*]Confirmation of your victory will be required, be it both players confirming or a screenshot.
[*]All standard YCM Rules apply. Just be respectful and have fun!
[/list]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Teams]
[spoiler Blue Moon]
[b]YCM User Name: [/b]Kokonoe
[b]CC User Name: [/b][Blue Moon] Koko
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite: [/b]Asaka

[b]YCM User Name: [/b]Chris
[b]CC User Name: [/b][Blue Moon] Hounds
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite: [/b]Miwa

[b]YCM User Name: [/b]Legend Zero
[b]CC User Name: [/b][BlueMoon]LegendZero
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite: [/b]Misaki (Summer)

[/spoiler]
[spoiler Red Moon]
[b]CGC Name: [/b]Johnny Raptor
[b]CC Name: [/b][RedMoon] Johnny
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite: [/b]Toshiki Kai

[b]CGC Name: [/b]Yuzuru Otonashi
[b]CC Name: [/b][RedMoon] Black
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite: [/b]Suzugamori Ren

[b]YCM User Name:[/b] Deathsdelano
[b]CC User Name:[/b] Delthor
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Ninja Master M.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Zen Koan AL4]
[b]CGC User Name:[/b] Smear
[b]CC User Name:[/b] [ZK AL4] Smear
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Kyou

[b]CGC User Name:[/b] Rena Suzugamori
[b]CC User Name:[/b] [ZK AL4] Tsarina
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Princess Maiden

[b]CGC User Name:[/b] Soldier Rod
[b]CC User Name:[/b] [ZK Al4] Alpha Rod
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Kai Toshiki
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Zen Koan BS]
[b]CGC User Name:[/b] Ice Gladius
[b]CC User Name:[/b] [ZK] Ice Glaidus
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Baby Ren

[b]CGC User Name:[/b] Knight of Fair Play, Kira
[b]CC User Name:[/b] [ZK BS] KiraEnforcer
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Aichi (Asia)

[b]CGC Username:[/b] Rawkobo
[b]CC Username:[/b] [ZK BS] Rawkobo
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Gouki
[/spoiler]
[spoiler SOT]
[b]YCM User Name:[/b] (SOT Leader) - Asura
[b]CC User Name:[/b] (SOT Leader) - Asura
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Ren Suzugamori

[b]YCM User Name:[/b] werewolfjedi
[b]CC User Name:[/b] (SOT) Baylith
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Koutei

[b]YCM User Name: [/b]Wi Fi Master Jordan
[b]CC User Name: [/b]Code Jordan
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite: [/b]Ren Suzagomori
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Bracket]
http://i46.tinypic.com/rva5pd.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/vzx3x3.png
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2v97syg.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[spoiler Officials]
[url='http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/374045-devils-advocate/']Devil's Advocate[/url]
[/spoiler]

Anyone who wants to be an Official please PM me. I would require those who would receive deck lists not be in the tournament, however, Officials in the tournament can write coverage (which becomes easier with in game logs). Any participation would be appreciated.

I know that this is the YCM Team Tournament, but it will be held with the members of [url='http://cardgamecoalition.forumotion.com/']CardGameCoalition[/url] for more or less numbers. If you are not currently interested or do not play Vanguard I hope this tourney will be a push in the right direction for you. There will be trophies for placing, but the main objective is to have fun!

Any questions are more than welcomed.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1335881370' post='5930071']
Can I be a coverage reporter, pl0x? I'm bad at Cardfights so this is good for me.
[/quote]
Sure. I also found out that if you go to a fight (or have someone in the fight give it to you) you can click in the chat box area, Ctrl+A, Right click and copy (note Ctrl+C doesn't work), paste into Word, then change the text color to black it gives you everything. This seems to be the fastest way since each match is 3 games.

Also, updated.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1335882407' post='5930087']
Sure. I also found out that if you go to a fight (or have someone in the fight give it to you) you can click in the chat box area, Ctrl+A, Right click and copy (note Ctrl+C doesn't work), paste into Word, then change the text color to black it gives you everything. This seems to be the fastest way since each match is 3 games.
[/quote]

Sounds wonderful. Much better than using the shorthand method which may or may not work out most of the time. Then after that's done, I'll just add my own little flare to it.

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1335882534' post='5930090']
Sounds wonderful. Much better than using the shorthand method which may or may not work out most of the time. Then after that's done, I'll just add my own little flare to it.
[/quote]
I'm still unsure if we should do random features or just the matches that look interesting. We'll see. ^-^

ZK is the first Team with 3 members! Let's see if their army expands into two teams! Scratch that...we have BLUE MOON! rklgergmlg

[quote name='Tiger Tracks' timestamp='1335901135' post='5930296']
Probably. I'm not really sure what to do. I clicked on the link in the in the CF!V thread to BYOND and downloaded something - not sure I needed it- and now I'm confused.
If something isn't as obvious as DN I usually need someone or something to help me. :(
[/quote]
http://www.byond.com/games/DevourerOfSouls/CardfightCapital

Click Play Now, what happens?

[b]YCM User Name: Wi Fi Master Jordan
CC User Name: Code Jordan[/b]
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite: Ren Suzagomori[/b]

[b]Ill see if I can find a team, but everyone i know seems to be taken already.[/b]

[quote name='Expelsword - 信仰' timestamp='1335899784' post='5930280']
Unless Shard left and joined someone else while I was away, he's a part of FAITH.
That said, even if he is, we'd still need a 3rd YCM player.
[/quote]

I could be your 3rd if you need still need one.

Archived