YCM Cardfight!! Vanguard Team Tournament

[quote name='Pacmanexus' timestamp='1335902937' post='5930321']
And of course CC won't work on a Mac...
You know what? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
[/quote]
Tiger Tracks also has a Mac, so if any of you figure something out then let each other know.

Also, ZK has enough for 2 full teams, start splitting stuff up.

Edit: werewolf, are you joining as a single?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1335903690' post='5930331']
Tiger Tracks also has a Mac, so if any of you figure something out then let each other know.

Also, ZK has enough for 2 full teams, start splitting stuff up.

Edit: werewolf, are you joining as a single?
[/quote]

I might be, checking with my team right now, as it stands consider me alone for the time being.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)][quote]Is this thing like dead or what?[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]I have my schedule for the next week, so either PM me on here or YCM when you are about to set up your matches so that I can start recording.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Monday: Working from 12:00-4:00 (UTC -05:00), off the rest of the day.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Tuesday: Working from 12:00-4:00 (UTC -05:00), and again from 6:00-9:00.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Wednesday: Same as Monday.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Thursday: Same as Monday.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Friday: Off.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Weekend: Off.[/quote][/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]

Teams have been decided, I will begin pairings via randomization. To be fair, I want a member for each team to post a number from 1-100, it will decide who you will play and if you will play more matches (there being 5 teams and all).

Someone from my team can pick a number if they would like. =3

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1336335994' post='5933877']
Teams have been decided, I will begin pairings via randomization. To be fair, I want a member for each team to post a number from 1-100, it will decide who you will play and if you will play more matches (there being 5 teams and all).

[/quote]

I'll pick 77.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1336335994' post='5933877']
Someone from my team can pick a number if they would like. =3
[/quote]

The pairings have been posted! What I did was take the numbers given to me...

SOT 77
Blue Moon 46
AL4 69
BS 42
Red Moon 32

and the 2 teams farthest from the random number would be placed in the early match. The team closest to the random number would face the winner of that match, while the two 'middle' teams get to square off. As fate would have it, the random generator gave us... http://i50.tinypic.com/1q0h9h.jpg

Now, the first two teams need to PM me their fighting orders before they can begin. So get together with your team and choose wisely. ;D

[b][u]1st Round[/u][/b]
1. Black vs Ice Gladius
2. Johnny vs Rawkobo
3. Delano vs Kira

You may begin your match at anytime, just be sure to have both players confirm or screen shot. Please remember the no coaching rule and make sure your deck is how you want it. Have fun!

Ok, I'm just going to start what we have. Red Moon's opponent, SOT, still needs to PM me a fighting order. You have until midnight tomorrow or you will be disqualified.

[b][u]Round 2[/b][/u]
[ZK AL4] Smear vs Koko
[ZK] Rodrigo vs Hounds/Chris
[ZK AL4] Tsarina vs LegendZero (feature)

Begin your matches whenever you're ready.

Edit: Beat Zeo 2-0

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1336428967' post='5934558']
Ok, I'm just going to start what we have. Red Moon's opponent, SOT, still needs to PM me a fighting order. You have until midnight tomorrow or you will be disqualified.

[b][u]Round 2[/u][/b]
[ZK AL4] Smear vs Koko
[ZK] Rodrigo vs Hounds/Chris
[ZK AL4] Tsarina vs LegendZero (feature)

Begin your matches whenever you're ready.

Edit: Beat Zeo 2-0
[/quote]

sorry about that, I've been busy with work. give me a moment.

this will be our order, since I can't contact Asura atm.

where do I send my decklist, and on a secondary note, if the other two do not pay atention and forget to play their games, I will go this alone, just inform me of time.

[b]YCM User Name:[/b] werewolfjedi
[b]CC User Name:[/b] (SOT) Baylith
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Koutei

[b]YCM User Name:[/b] (SOT Leader) - Asura
[b]CC User Name:[/b] (SOT Leader) - Asura
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite:[/b] Ren Suzugamori

[b]YCM User Name: [/b]Wi Fi Master Jordan
[b]CC User Name: [/b]Code Jordan
[b]Current CC Avatar/Sprite: [/b]Ren Suzagomori

[u][b]Round 2 Match 2[/b][/u]
Deathsdelano (Delthor) vs werewolfjedi ((SOT) Baylith)
Yuzuru Otonashi ([RedMoon] Black) vs (SOT Leader) - Asura
Johnny Raptor ([RedMoon] Johnny) vs Wi Fi Master Jordan (Code Jordan)

Please begin your matches as soon as possible. I know for a fact that the Red Moon team (except Delthor) hangs out at the Handsome Shop counter. My advice would be to just sit there on Cardfight Capital if you have time to spare. You have 5 days to complete your matches, but sooner is better.

I have also added the features to the second post of the thread.

Archived