Dragon Cave -The new Era [pg-13/OOC/not started/accepting])~spike~ is co-host.

In the last paragraph in the personality part of my dragon app it says that she infatuates her foes with magic and then while they are distracted she goes in for a quick attack. She won't be one for much magic, but more of just claws and fangs. Her magic is mostly healing, along with the love magic she uses to distract her foes. She can also call up a pink fog that surrounds the area to hide herself and allies. The fog smells strongly of roses and usually disorients a foe that inhales it. I will add that to the app.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC is up, sorry its a little late. Please post your character meeting the rest of the Knights at the Broken Egg, which is a monument where dragons lay their eggs. UNLESS you dont wish to be part of the Knights, in which case, do whatever the heck you like. But stick to the Dragcave map plz.

The Broken Egg is in the forest btw.

No. Lintra encountered a totally different one. I said that the one attacking Matthew was almost an adult, whereas the one Lintra picked up was a hatchie. She frigging PICKED IT UP.

Also, why would Adreus have informed her of trouble if there was none?

Lily, that Neglected is nearly full-grown. A little wind isnt gonna do much <_<

@Piercer: Well the Knights have pretty much gathered. We have encountered a few Neglected dragons already, but only a small bit of fighting followed. Besides that it has pretty much just been general greetings and introductions so far.

Archived