Dragon Cave -The new Era [pg-13/OOC/not started/accepting])~spike~ is co-host.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh btw guys, I now have a way for you guys to get OTHER DRAGONS. Awesomesauce right?

First we have some basic rules.
1. You must have made AT LEAST ten (10) posts in the IC to begin requesting dragons.
2. Please PM either me or Sirluke a) The type of dragon you wish to have b ) What you want to name it and c) What stage you find it in. Egg, or Hatchie stages 1&2. I am more likely to say yes to a request if its an Egg or S1 request.
3. NO REQUESTING RARES. Me and Sirluke will BOTH post in the OOC when you can begin requesting rare dragons. Anyone requesting a Rare/Holiday before that will be given a warning. Two warnings and the amount of Rare Dragons you can have is reduced by one.
4. Your character cannot have more than ten (10) dragons accompaning them.
5. You may have one (1) Pygmy dragon that cannot fight, and this does not count toward your ten-dragon maximum.
6. You cannot have more than three (3) Rare/Holiday dragons. This number CAN be increased/decreased for good reasons.
7. You cannot have more than one dragon from the Legendary Trio.
8. The Guardian of Nature dragon is strictly forbidden. No exceptions.
9. No requesting Holidays. Those will be awarded for good RPing and tactful use of the requests.
10. Any complaining about these rules will have your maximum dragon amount reduced by one :D

BREEDING
IF you choose to breed your dragon, me and sirluke will randomly determine somehow if it succeeds or not. Probably using DN's coin-flipping or die-rolling mechanic.

Okay, first, kinda cool. Second, you said rare dragons are off-limits, well, technically vampire dragons are uncommon, so are they allowed? And if so, I might join in. Not sure. Second, is this the actual battling or is it where I sign in and get directed to a new forum just for RPing, which I haven't really done much, so just curious. Sorry if this is in the actual place and not the OOC planning one.

The only thing about Vampires is that they're the only Holiday dragon capable of breeding outside of their respective holiday.
So even though they're a Holiday breed, they are the only Holiday Dragon that is considered an uncommon.
...perhaps that breed might be a future antagonist like the Neglecteds are currently?
Either that or the Zombie Dragons. It would be interesting, to say the least. (Dragon Zombie Apocalypse)

And quite obviously the Guardian of Nature is forbidden. Just look at that thing; it's the rarest dragon in the cave xD
(I also happen to have 2 of them on the site, and I got lucky to have them male and 1 female)

Cherry, your latest post was technically 3 lines worth of IC with 1 of OoC.

Also, people within the group are split on which dragon to go to first. Zayne and Nevirath want to go see the Vampire, with others wanting to see the Pumpkin.

Make a post addressing this issue. Zayne will be going with Nevirath, so that is one group (unless others are wanting to go with them).

Well, Im waiting on a post from damage inc and lilly.
Like I mentioned, ~spike~ was banned by the system, for alternate accounting, wich he didt do. As soon as he gets ahold of a mod he will not be able to post in this rp.

Wrayym's graveyard is near the forest and jungle together. It's very foggy, with natural mist. Wrayym is expertly camoflauged in this, and more often than not, you only will hear her voice, and not see her. Her voice is rather smooth, like that almond milk. THe only time you're likely to see her is if a) The fog dissipates or b ) Wrayym reveals herself.

The fog cannot be dissipated by mere flapping of wings, or heat btw. The only thing that can dissipate the fog there is either the combined power of around 3-4 Skywings, or a Magma burning the mist away. THe reason for this is, although the mist IS natural, Wrayym sustains it with her own power.

Wrayym likes things very formal, and does not tolerate rudeness. Anyone rude to her somehow gets stuck in the catacombs under the graveyard. It takes around five hours RP time to get out of these catacombs.

If you REALLY piss her off, then she teleports you to a completley different sub-dimension. You can resist this teleportation if you have very high magic resistance, and it takes either around one hour of a Teleportation spell, a Magi dragon, or waiting a day to get out. A teleportation spell induces fatigue and weakness for an indeterminate amount of time.

Jack is rather insane, but likes to gamble. He's extremely clever as well. He applaudes feats of strenght and cunning. His pet, a male Hellfire Wyvern, will be loosed on stray travelers to test their strength. If you manage to beat him, Jack will give you a small bit of what you are looking for. He will then proceed to test your endurance, mental capacity, and cunning. His one weakness is the 'luck of the draw'. NO, this does not mean a card game. It means a riddle contest. If one of you decides to spark a riddle contest with Jack, it will be me and Cherry_Blossom taking turns solving and giving riddles. For example, if me, cherry, and someone else are there, then I would give a riddle, Cherry would try to solve it (as Jack), then Random Shmuck would give a riddle, and me AND cherry would try to solve it (as Jack), then cherry would give a riddle and I would try to solve it (as Jack). The first side to be stumped loses. If you lose at the riddle challange, Jacks remaining challenges will increase in difficulty. If you win, Jack will immidiatly relinquish about half of whatever you're looking for thats left, and the rest of the challenges will be considerably easier.

Archived