Dragon Cave -The new Era [pg-13/OOC/not started/accepting])~spike~ is co-host.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, well the riddle is really unclear about that. I will not be changing my post. Either you or Cherry should put in your posts something like, "I don't think that is what he is asking. I think he wants *insert whatever*". Kobalt is young and inexperienced, especially in this field, there was a very small chance he would get the riddle right anyway.

Dragon Request Update!

4 Members are now Allowed to Request Dragons
Iwasawa
Death Label - Shinki
Cherry_Blossom
~Regenade~

Other Participants Post Count
Shion Kaito - 7
Fader - 2
Lilly Satou - 4
Damage Inc. - 5

:D

Posting the Dragon Request App because SOMEONE *cough*cherry*cough* forgot to add it to the OP.

[CODE]
[COLOR=GREEN]I would like to request a dragon![/COLOR]
[B]Dragon Name:[/B]
[B]Dragon Egg:[/B]
[B]Dragon Stage:[/B]
[/CODE]
Post your parts of the app after the [/B].

You guys act like the pygmy dragon is going to kill you. o3o It isnt like he can breath searing hot flames, or use battle magic.
W/e Spike, would you mind if I posted for flandre and shion? You can post for jack. I finally got back home, so I can use word :D

You guys act like the pygmy dragon is going to kill you. o3o It isnt like he can breath searing hot flames, or use battle magic.
W/e Spike, would you mind if I posted for flandre and shion? You can post for jack. I finally got back home, so I can use word :D

[quote name='Cherry_Blossom' timestamp='1341623258' post='5968938']

[/quote]

Well Pygmies are quick, and lithe. They have the claws and fangs of a dragon. They could prove to be a nuisance with their small size, speed, and claws. Granted, easily taken down if one can land a hit but one should always be careful.

Guys, theres a reason that theres a slot set aside for pygmy dragons.

They.
Are.
f***ing.
Useless.

They might be a danger to YOU. But you arent going to be fighting other humans. Against full-grown normal dragons, they suck. It takes A LOT of pygmies to overwhelm a full-grown normal-sized dragon. And when I say 'A LOT', I mean like a couple hundred THOUSAND.

The only pygmy that has any kind of use is the Crimson Flare Pygmy and the Misfit Pygmy. Crimson Flares can breath small bursts of fire, and Misfits cause minor bad luck to everyone around them.

But thats it. Pygmys suck ass in combat. They're only useful for scouting, recon, spying, etc.

[quote name='Iwasawa' timestamp='1341624519' post='5968949']
Guys, theres a reason that theres a slot set aside for pygmy dragons.

They.
Are.
f***ing.
Useless.

They might be a danger to YOU. But you arent going to be fighting other humans. Against full-grown normal dragons, they suck. It takes A LOT of pygmies to overwhelm a full-grown normal-sized dragon. And when I say 'A LOT', I mean like a couple hundred THOUSAND.

The only pygmy that has any kind of use is the Crimson Flare Pygmy and the Misfit Pygmy. Crimson Flares can breath small bursts of fire, and Misfits cause minor bad luck to everyone around them.

But thats it. Pygmys suck ass in combat. They're only useful for scouting, recon, spying, etc.
[/quote]

Dude, you need to chill out. We are all aware of the abilities of Pygmy Dragons. Yes they are good for spying, perhaps that pygmy is spying who freaking knows but you! Perhaps that pygmy is bait. In this world you have depicted for this RP, there is danger everywhere so it is only naturally for someone to be cautious even when dealing with a 'useless' pygmy dragon.

Unless there is a huge swarm, a single pygmy cannot do much. But, Ren has a point. The pygmy may or may not be fighting. But, there may still be dabger around him. What if he is leading you into a trap? But, he may be telling the truth as well. Reasons.

And you can take Wrayym. I'll shoot you a PM with her personality.

BTW...for Cherry and Regenade, those with Jack, the riddle is rather complicated. But here's a hint.

You need a pencil and paper to solve it.
Draw a rectangle.
Divide it into a nine-square grid.
Mark the cardinal points, with the right side of the rectangle being North.
???

[quote name='Iwasawa' timestamp='1341628940' post='5968993']
And you can take Wrayym. I'll shoot you a PM with her personality.

BTW...for Cherry and Regenade, those with Jack, the riddle is rather complicated. But here's a hint.

You need a pencil and paper to solve it.
Draw a rectangle.
Divide it into a nine-square grid.
Mark the cardinal points, with the right side of the rectangle being North.
???
[/quote]

Well I need someone to post about our situation. Even if I did come up with the answer IRL, no one has posted in our situation in the RP.

Archived