[Cardfight!! Vanguard] - BT08 Blue Storm Armada

[center][img]http://cf-vanguard.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/bt08.jpg[/img]

The moonspeak description on the site says it has Dimension Police, Tachikaze, Neo Nectar, Narukami, and Great Nature cards. (And Aqua Force to go with the trial, obviously)[/center]

/firstpostwhichcontainscrapfamiliartoLZandotherguys

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1339034402' post='5953208']
Not saying that adding a new clan is bad, but I would've preferred a bigger Tachi support set first. Unless some of the clans (Naru) won't get that much support.
[/quote]

Aqua Force unit. This is their debut set, like what happened to Great Nature getting all their stuff.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1339034402' post='5953208']
Not saying that adding a new clan is bad, but I would've preferred a bigger Tachi support set first. Unless some of the clans (Naru) won't get that much support.
[/quote]

That's what the 102-card set is for. Makes room for all the clans, and doesn't screw up too much for every other clan. When you look back, you see that 80-card sets had times where they only provided 4 cards for a clan. Now with the 102, and what seems to be an on-and-off thing for Narukami and Gold Paladin support, it won't be as screwy-looking anymore for other clans.

Hard to explain, but I'm pretty sure my explanation of things could just be flat-out wrong, but this is what it looks like from a business sense.

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1339035131' post='5953217']
If Aqua Force turn out to be anything like Bermuda Triangles, I will...umm...I don't know what I'd do, actually, because I don't play Bermuda Triangles.

But with that being said, new Narukami support. Yay. I guess.
[/quote]

Magallanica, from the two clans we've seen, optimize their field through bouncing, or replacing them for other units from the drop zone in order to hit magic numbers.

Bermuda -> Bounce the units, draw, and then re-call to reset the new magic numbers you need to hit X Vanguard

Granblue -> Retire units already on the field to 'revive' a unit from the Drop Zone to regain magic numbers-status.

With that in consideration, it seems that these guys could optimize their field through the use of, maybe, binding their own units. It's just a crazy theory a few pals of mine are throwing around, but it seems legit when you consider Magallanica's gimmicks.

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1339036687' post='5953232']
Bermuda -> Bounce the units, draw, and then re-call to reset the new magic numbers you need to hit X Vanguard
[/quote]

Bounce Bermudas are inconsistent lol, not only that you draw all your triggers. I've played Bermuda Beat since realising this and it works way better. Anyway, yay moar Magallancia Clans.

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1339169686' post='5953952']
I don't care if that's the case, and you were ****-riding that build ages ago. >_>
[/quote]

Chris and Cherry only told me to build Bermuda Beat. I made the build myself. Only reason I played Lena Bermudas is because I thought it was better before testing BB.

[quote name='Јordan' timestamp='1339161502' post='5953891']
Bounce Bermudas are inconsistent lol, not only that you draw all your triggers. I've played Bermuda Beat since realising this and it works way better. Anyway, yay moar Magallancia Clans.
[/quote]

Er... Bermuda Beat should still be utilising the bounce mechanics to hit the magic numbers and gain advantage... that's kinda what makes it a viable deck.

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1339190762' post='5954085']
Er... Bermuda Beat should still be utilising the bounce mechanics to hit the magic numbers and gain advantage... that's kinda what makes it a viable deck.
[/quote]

Well, you can use a small bit of bounce if you want. I don't just because everytime I try to find space for it, I generally find it to be not worth it. Well, it's good for rearranging your stuff, but at most I'd tech one of the better bouncers in.

Archived