The Dragon Cave - A New Era (IC/Started/Not Accepting)

Alice Moonflowyr

Ditzy slowly awoke. [color=#40E0D0][i]Thank you, Venus, thank you Kobalt. I see that I was right about a zombacylips, Matthew owes me his fish. [/i][/color][i]Ditzy rasped. He was sapped of all his energy. He couldnt even move his tail. [/i]The zombies kept coming. They never seemed to end. There were just too many. Ditzy tried to help, but he could not even stand. He managed to put Matthew under him, without crushing Matthew. He closed his eyes, and awaited the worst. [color=#40E0D0]Someone, help. [/color]He scremed telephathicly. It could be heard as far as Wyrrems graveyard.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suddenly, Back where the Mathew, Ditzy, and the Rest of the Gang were, Several Large Balls of Purple Stardust Descended from the sky, Splitting into a rather Startling amount of Regular Sized Balls of Stardust, All of which Struck all But one of the Zombie Dragons and destroyed them without much of a trace. Moments Later, A Large, Adult, Purple Nebula Dragon, which was Somewhat Smaller than Jack by only a few inches, Descended down and stomped on the head of the remaining Zombie Dragon, Destroying it. It Looked down at the rest of the Survivors, Then started to close in slightly on Lintra, Sniffing her, But then Telepathically said to Lintra, although the Rest of the group could hear it... [color=#800080]"I can Smell My Sister on you... Tell Me... Where is She!?"[/color]...

---

Nevirath and Inarovana pressed forward in the fog until Nevirath could feel pressure on her head, Coming from a very distant Telepathic message, She did not hear any of the contents of it and she continued forward, further into the fog

Lintra's mouth formed an "O" shape as she beheld the Nebula. "Um...sister? I dont know who you're talking about. And you're rather rude. Shouldnt we introduce ourselves before making angry demands?" She said the last part with a look of mischief in her eyes. "I'm Lintra, and this is Adreus." Lintra said, indicating Adreus with a wave of her hand. Adreus nodded, saying; [i]Well met. I am Adreus, the Keeper of Armageddon. You might have heard of me. [/i]"And this is Matthew, Ditzy, Kobalt, and um...I forgot his name." She looked rather embarassed as she introduced Kobalt. "Whats your name?"

The unknown Purple Nebula Dragon looked at Lintra and huffed. Telepathically saying to Lintra [color=#4b0082][i]"I've heard of a Dragon back at school with the name of Ardeus, who was also "The Keeper of Armageddon"... anyway, I'm sorry about that Lintra... I seemed to have caught up with the excitement smelling my sister on you... My name is Deinarva, and I'm searching for my sister... Nevirath... Have you seen her?" [/i][/color]The Purple Nebula Dragon then swung his tail in delight, He was now waiting for an answer from Lintra...

Ditzy croacked out a telepathic message. [color=#00FFFF][i]Yes, we know Nevirath. She left to a graveyard, home to a vampire dragon. We are talking about the draconian, right? [/i][/color]Ditzy was still verry weak. [i][color=#00FFFF]That is Kobalt. The pink dragon is Venus. Matthew is the one under my wing, and I am Ditzy. Now that we have ntroductions out of the way, what is there to do? We have an injured Matthew, so I doubt we can just search for Nevirath without at least camping, and splitting up would be a bad idea. I suggest we camp. Any one have medical herbs? Matthew needs them more than I do. Deinarva, you might as well find your sister. She is in the alpines, at the graveyard of W-[/color][/i] Ditzy blacked out before he could finish.

"Nevirath! It's potentially dangerous in that fog! Don't go by yourself!" Zayne shouted towards her, but his shouts fell on deaf ears, as Nevirath and her dragon partner continued on through the mysterious fog.

"Argh...come on, Soar, we can't be seperated from them."
[i][u]Indeed. This graveyard has a heavy and burdensome feeling that almost seems to weigh down the soul...let us continue quickly.[/u][/i]
Zayne nodded in response, and ran with Soar in Nevirath's general direction, until he heard a booming voice in his head.

"That was...Nevirath's...brother?!"
[i][u]If it is indeed her brother, we must retrieve her at once so that she may find him.[/u] Understood, Soar.[/i]
The duo continued through the fog, doing their best to try and follow the almost nonexistent trail that Nevirath left behind.

Nevirath and Inarovana continued into the fog until the the presence she sensed was on top of her, but it wasn't there, She did not see anything, No Purple Nebula Dragon, Nothing. She was about to turn back until She could see something that startled her, She was surrounded by a gale of White Stardust, She watched in shock and awe as the Gale started to close in on them so Nevirath and Inarovana entered a battle Stance, Expecting to meet up with an Enemy Dragon, but then she was surprised when she heard a calming voice, but the words were serious [i][color=#a9a9a9]"Nevirath! I never thought we would meet here..."[/color][/i] Nevirath recognized the voice instantly as the Gale of White Stardust subsided, and as it did, It revealed the Image of a Nebula Dragon, Except this one's Stars were different, It's body had White Patches, Nevirath looked at the dragon as it and Nevirath conversed [i][color=#4b0082]"I never thought I would see you again... Mother..." [/color][color=#a9a9a9]"Now now Nevirath... I wouldn't have beaten you to a pulp if you had just dropped those disgusting Human Traits..." [/color][color=#4b0082]"Unfortunately, You alone was the very reason I ran away from you, Beating me for what came naturally... Now I Suggest you go back from hence you came Seiria Deu Orios, before I make you!!!"[/color][/i]...

As Zayne and Soar started to try to follow Nevirath, roughly a minute while in the fog, They were greeted by a violent gale of White Stardust, It seemed to appear to attempt to turn Zayne and Soar away their search for Nevirath...

---

Deinarva looked around and saw the Giant Rotted mess that was once known as Jack, Deinarva then Huffed and telepathically said to the gang [i][color=#4b0082]"Such a Shame, A Pumpkin Draconian had sent me to Jack, claiming that he had known something about the whereabouts of my sister... I think the name was "Olive Lantern" or was that what she was called..."[/color] [/i]Deinarva looked as Ditzy passed out, but then sensed a Presence far north-east and started to fly in that direction quite fast...

[i]Follow him! [/i]Adreus shouted. [i]I have a feeling we cannot lose him![/i] Lintra motioned to Kobalt and Venus, and picked up matthew and slung him over Adreus' back. [i]Venus can carry Ditzy. [/i]Adreus said, and took off, Kobalt and Venus not far behind. They could see the dragon in the distance, speeding off. "Ego sum ​​umbra dominus!" Lintra shouted, and she and Adreus dissapeared, to be replaced with a flying cloud of shadows that sped even faster than the purple dragon. They caught up to the dragon in no time, swirling around him in shadow form, obstructing his sight and interuppting his flight. [i]We do not wish to fight you! [/i]Lintra screamed telepathically. [i]We need your help! The Neglected Armies are taking over this land, and we need allies! Please join our cause! Your sister has already joined us. Please help![/i]

Deinarva huffed, Purple Stardust flying out of his mouth, Then Roared. He may have been blinded, but his sense was not thrown off, He easily Traveled, Knowing where Northeast was, Despite not being able to see, mainly due to the huge amount of power he was sensing. Deinarva Telepathically said to Lintra and Adreus [color=#4b0082][i]"I have a bigger concern than an army of Neglected at this moment... How about we discuss this when we get there!?"[/i][/color]...

---

Seiria and Nevirath growled lowly at each other, Inarovana, Seeing as this was a Trifle Concerning only of Nevirath, Took several Steps back, Plunging his tail into the White wall of Stardust by accident, but it did not hurt him. Suddenly, The real battle began... Nevirath and Seiria started arguing Telepathically, Nevirath, Showing complete focus to this argument had her Irises glow white. Zayne and Soar could hear the Argument as well [b][color=#4b0082][i]"You C*nt, You would not even know how to raise a Draconian to be the best he could be!" [/i][/color][i][color=#a9a9a9]"Me!? Not be able to raise a Draconian properly? I've raised many dragons before you were ever born Skank!" [/color][color=#4b0082]"Dragons and Draconians can't be raised the same way you freaking Idiot!" [/color][color=#a9a9a9]"Maybe if I would have known that, I would have raised you better and you would not have ran like a f*cking Crybaby!"[/color] [color=#4b0082]"Crybaby!? PUHLEASE! Life away from home is much harder than you think!" [/color][color=#a9a9a9]"You don't think I don't know that? Fool!" [/color][color=#4b0082]"You're the Fool!" [/color][color=#a9a9a9]"Weirdo!" [/color][color=#4b0082]"@$$hole!" [/color][/i][/b]That argument would have continued for hours if it wasn't for a Lifesaving little Yell from Inarovana [color=#000080][b][i]"Would you Please STOP IT! You both look like babies when you do that! Seriously!" [/i][/b][/color]Inarovana Huffed as the fight calmed down, and such, The Gales of White Stardust subsided as well as the power surge that Seiria was giving off, If Zayne and Soar just got closer, They could see the Majestic Creature themselves...

---

As suddenly as Deinarva could sense the power surge, it had dissipated down to bearable levels, but it was still noticeable, but that Darkness had to go. Deinarva fired a ball of Stardust at the darkness, but it was actually more to stop the spell, Since all it did was expand along the Darkness and Devour it, Essentially Dispelling the Spell with ease without any harm to Adreus, Lintra or Mathew. Deinarva Huffed and Telepathically Said to Adreus and Lintra in a very irritated tone [i][color=#4b0082]"Don't you ever do that to me again... It was getting rather annoying..." [/color][/i]Deinarva growled as he then telepathically said [color=#4b0082][i]"Lets Discuss Me joining you when I reunite with my Sister, I know it's been a long while since we've been seperated from each other, and she's probably been trying to look for me..."[/i][/color]

Doing their best to follow Nevirath, Zayne and Soar were unexpectedly met with a shower of stardust.
"What is this?!" he exclaimed in surprise. [i][u]I think...it appears...to be...stardust...[/u][/i], Soar replied in breaks while attempting to keep his focus.
"For the love of Guardians, what is trying to prevent us from finding Nevirath and Inarovana?"
[i][u]Stardust is a clear sign of the manifestation of the magic of Nebula Dragons. Spacial spells regarding astral bodies of any shape or form are their specialty. This stardust must be a form of crowd control.[/u] Well it seems to be working, Soar; we can't go anywhere until it fades away some.[/i]

And that was when the two heard arguing voices up ahead.

[i]A Vampire Dragon's graveyard is the last place I'd expect Nevirath to have an argument in. [u]I think she and whoever she's arguing with need to tone down their language.[/u] So very true...[/i]

When the stardust finally faded, Zayne and Soar ran forward, until Nevirath, Inarovana, and another Nebula Dragon came into view.
With a quick, respectful bow to the unknown dragon, Zayne then ran over to Nevirath. Out of breath from running so much, he did his best to tell Nevirath what he had had earlier. "Nevirath...I...earlier...voice...believe...brother...here...," he managed in between breaths.
[i][u]What Zayne meant to say was, and I shall quote, 'Nevirath, Soar and I heard something earlier. A voice. We believe it is your brother coming here, looking for you.'"[/u][/i]
Soar took a quick glance at Zayne, who could only respond with a weak, sarcastic smile. Gathering enough wits to speak in telepathy now, he replied, [i]You took the words right out of my mouth. [u]And your mind.[/u] That too...[/i]

Kobalt was completely astounded by the turn of events. One minute he was defending Ditzy and Matthew from an onslaught of vicious zombie dragons, the next balls of purple glitter crashed into what was once his enemies. Noting that the group would be leaving to find Zayne, Soar, Nevirath, and Inarovana, Kobalt asked Venus if she would carry Ditzy as they followed behind Deinarva, who appeared to be Nevirath's brother. [color=#ee82ee][i]"I do not appreciate being used as a simple pack horse. But I suppose we have no choice." [/i][/color]

Taking Ditzy in her claws, she began to take flight. Leaping onto her back Kobalt signaled that he was ready for her full speed. With a grumble of frustration, Venus struggled to get the added weight off the ground. With a final grunt of pain, Venus was able to get high enough off the ground to get launched into the air due to the small thermals rising from the ground.[color=#ee82ee][i] "We can't be outclassed by them," [/i][/color]Venus beat her wings violently to fall in Adreus' and Deinarva's wake.

Deinarva looked behind him and noticed that Venus was having trouble keeping up with him. So he slowed down so that he let Venus catch up with him as he Telepathically said to her and Kobalt [i][color=#4b0082]"Miss, Let me carry that dragon, You seem to tire out too easily..." [/color][/i]Deinarva then flew underneath Venus, Waiting for her to drop Ditzy on him...

---

The White Nebula Dragon looked at Zayne and Soar and telepathically said to them [color=#a9a9a9][i]"So... You must be friends of my Daughter... I am Seiria, Nevirath's Mother..." [/i][/color]Nevirath then Listened to both Zayne's and Soar's Message, and Telepathically said to Zayne and Soar [i][color=#4b0082]"Funny enough, I not only Sense him coming, but I sense the Others as well..."[/color][/i]

[i][color=#ee82ee]"You're help is appreciated, but I am not the dainty flower I appear to be," [/color][/i]Venus said to Deinarva. She pulled ahead of him, straining the muscles in her back and wings. [i][color=#0000cd]"That was a bit harsh, no?" [/color][/i]Kobalt asked Venus, keeping their conversation private. [i][color=#ee82ee]"Perhaps," [/color][/i]Venus agreed, but did not make an attempt to explain her actions any farther so Kobalt just let it drop. Kobalt poked Deinarva's mind telepathically, just enough to get him to look at him. Meeting the large dragon's eye he gave him a small smile, trying to apologize for Venus' behavior. He then realized that Deinarva wasn't the only Stardust Dragon he could sense, there was a much more powerful presence up ahead. It looked as if they were nearing their destination.

Matthew slowly regaind consciousness. He awoke on something black. He tilted his head over, and realized that he was flying. Ahead of him, Lintra was looking at a new dragon. He glanced over. He found himself looking at the nebula dragon. He looked back to Kobalt. [color=#40E0D0]"Thank you." [/color]He choked. Sice Lintra was ahead of him, he assumed he was flying on Adreus. Matthew nearly had an attack. [color=#40E0D0]Where is Ditzy!?" [/color]He said alarmed. His head was acheing, and he was breathing hard. He struggled to stand, and eventually did. He was wobbly and fell back down. He looked behind Adreus, hopeing to see the pumpkin patch, but they were long ways away. He pulled out 2 salmon and a root. He ate the root, and offered some salmon Lintra. He was so confused, and he didnt know that Venus was carrying Ditzy. Matthew assumed they left him behind.

[color=#0000cd]"Welcome back to the world of the living!" [/color]Kobalt called over to Matthew, waving his hand. He urged Venus to catch up a little so he could talk directly with Matthew. As they got closer, Kobalt heard Matthew's call for Ditzy. [color=#0000cd]"Chill, he's right there." [/color]Kobalt pointed down at Venus's claws. Ditzy rested fitfully, being held in the air only by Venus's straining muscles. [color=#ee82ee][i]"Yes, welcome back. Now is there anything you could do to wake Ditzy up." [/i][/color]As much as she wanted to deny it, Venus did need some help, she just a few minutes from having to land if she had to keep carrying the slack weight of Ditzy.

Matthews breathing returned to normal when Kobalt told him Ditzy was being carried by Venus. He was still wobbly. He attempted to stand, bu fornd himself fall again. "Well, I do have one thing that may help...It is a Max potato. Its strong scent may be able to bring him back, but other than that, I have nothing." He said to Kobalt. He remembered a spell he knew. "No asura!" He weakly shouted. A black orb glew from his hand. He pulled the potato out of his bag, and coughed. He couldent stand the smell, but it may be what he needed. Matthew loaded the potato onto his bow, and shot it at Kobalt. The orb attached itself to the arrow, makeing its speed reduce, enough so that if Kobalt had good enough reflexes, he could catch it. He also casted a minor heal spell, hopeing it would also contribute to Ditzy.

Deinarva looked at Venus and telepathically said to her [color=#4b0082][i]"Hey, Don't blame me for asking to help, I'm more or less the "Gentleman of the Two of us" As How Nevirath puts it."[/i][/color]. After the Telepathic poke by Kobalt, Deinarva then immediately noted that Nevirath's presence was nearing, Alongside of his Mother, and another Dragon, So Deinarva immediately flew up towards Lintra and Adreus, Telepathically saying to them [color=#4b0082][i]"What got me so worried earlier was that My mother Awoke from her sleep, and I could feel a Surge of her power back at the Pumpkin Patch... and Lets say that if mother were still alive, your Problem would be Non-existent..."[/i][/color]

Kobalt caught the air, but just barely. A second more of hesitation and it would've flown right past him and fallen to the ground far below. With a sigh of relief he gave Ditzy the max potato.[i][color=#0000cd]'Such a strange name for a thing, max potato,' [/color][/i]Kobalt thought to himself. Immediately he started to feel a change in Ditzy. He and Venus could feel Ditzy's breathing steady and within a few moments his eye opened just a little bit. [color=#ee82ee][i]"Thank God you're okay," [/i][/color]Venus projected [i][color=#ee82ee]"Can you fly?" [/color][/i]Kobalt called to Matthew, signaling that Ditzy had woken up. [color=#0000cd]"It worked! He's awake!" [/color]Kobalt's voice traveled easily through the air, hopefully giving Matthew some relief.

[i]We're here.[/i] Adreus said as he landed on the edge of the graveyard. White mist swirled around them. [i]Don't try to clear the mist. It's quite impossible. [/i]Adreus and Lintra led the way as they penetrated the mist even further and further. Eventually, they came across Zayne. "Zayne, where's Nevirath?" Lintra asked curiously. "Her um, brother is kind of looking for her." Lintra and Adreus stepped aside to reveal Deinvara, who glowed slightly in this mist.
(OOC: Since Penguin hasn't done Wrayym ina bit, I'm taking over for a post here.)

[i]Welcome.....to my Graveyard. [/i]A voice came out of the fog, like poison honey. [i]Are you the ones allied with that Draconian that came before? If so...you are welcome. If not...you would be wise to leave IMMEDIATLY.[/i]

Another voice then projected from the fog, Although it was more or less aimed at Wrayym, Only Deinarva could recognize the voice [i][color=#a9a9a9]"They seem to have come with My Son, Of course they're with her..." [/color][/i]Suddenly, Another voice projected from the fog, This time, everyone could Recognize, [i][color=#4b0082]"Wait, My brother's here!?" [/color][color=#a9a9a9]"Oh, and They should See me, Any good mortal should be able to sense me from quite a distance away" [/color][/i]As soon as the voice said that, Inarovana appeared from the fog, Then proceeded to Telepathically say to Wrayym [color=#000080]"[i]Yea, They're with her, I Recognize them..."[/i] [/color]Then Suddenly, a Shadow of Nevirath appears from within the fog, then Nevirath walked from the fog, then after looking at Deinarva, Nevirath ran up to him with great speed and hugged him on the leg, Deinarva then responded to Nevirath's hug with a Telepathic Message [i][color=#800080]"Hello Nevirath, I was worried about you"[/color][/i]

Matthew nodded to kobalt. He had regained hus balance. "Ditzy, fly like you have never flown before. Ditzy whispered a thank you to Venus, and he dropped from her claws. Instead of flapping his wings, he floated on the cloud. Matthew hopped onto another cloud. Then, he headr a voice asking about being friends of a drakonian. "Yes, we are friends of Nevirath. We seek information about the neglected dragons gathering location. We would appriciate help. Those disgusting dragons destroyed everything. You must understand our situation." He said to her. He was already rearing his ace-in-the-hole incase she was not willing to cooperate.

Archived