Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

You should probably help Brian. Protheus is now currently 'unconscious', actually paused in time meaning he's completely impenetrable for the moment - oh, and his weight is ten pounds. And er...werewolfjedi seems to be offline so it'd help if you post a bit. Castle's forces are moving in on them so maybe you could make up some post about seeing suspicious guys on the way. Also, Protheus's body is apparently leaking 'memories', which anyone in close range with him experience.

And the lab's about twenty miles away from the base, so some sort of vehicle is recommended.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1346052343' post='6013820']
[spoiler=spoiler'd]
Protheus's eyes remained open, his body unmoving and completely unaffected by anything. On the other hand, anyone within close range of him had memories of his life suddenly and slowly play and unfold itself within their minds...

--------------------------

Ancient Egypt. A hot place where the red sands symbolized evil and the black earth symbolized good, a powerful and advanced civilization at the time that utilized experienced workers and farmers to create amazingly mathetically-accurate pyramids, and great 'sphinxes'] to be their guardian. Their culture and life revolved around the River Nile, which gave them all they needed for life. Crossing the river and back was symbolic, like crossing to the afterlife and back. This was what the modern world believed anyway, and in a way, the modern world was quite correct. But they missed a few things... that is, until the famous Maximilian Pegasus discovered these missed things, strange Egyptian stone tablets, and proceeded to create the ever-popular Duel Monsters based after them.

These stone tablets were in fact sealed 'ka', evil spirits formed from the hearts of humans given shape. They could take the shape of practically anything, and virtually every Duel Monster has their own stone tablet lying somewhere, even if there had been nothing inside that tablet in question.

Once upon a time, thousands of years ago, there was a slave with hair unlike any other, second only to the very Prince the son of the Pharaoh, King Akhenaden himself. This slave ended up as the Pharaoh's favorite, but do not be fooled. To be the favorite of a royal meant to be constantly brought upon to do this and to do that...to the point when the slave was starting hate him for his treatment...

This slave's name was Pener.

[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Aren't memories great?

yeah, sorry about that absence RL s*** came up, though I got some cash outta it which is good.

anyway, I noticed here you said help my Brian, to which I'd say okay, but on good or bad side, I feel like that 1 cultist wasn't enough to be honest.
though, with the curfew in effect and martal law, it's going to be one hell of a car ride back...

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1346341471' post='6016047']
Oh make no mistake I'd abuse the heck out of them, feel a little bad about but surely smash anyone and everyone.
[/quote]

well, since most of the spells and traps that affect monsters targets, its not a real problem for me.

Archived