Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

Carla would definitely use Desire, no doubt. Other than that, I've not much else to say ATM.

Speaking of everyone's favorite [s]prostitute[/s] seductress, I'd like some help with her archetype, if anyone's willing to give suggestions: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285696-cards-to-be-used-by-carla-bellerose-in-an-rp-bondage-themed-cards-and-loveless-archetype-wip/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='galesonic' timestamp='1346458747' post='6016967']
You should scold Archetype for causing me to not get to the dropship and sent me back to the headquarters. Curse you Archetype!
[/quote]

Eh, Yuri would end up killing your guy even if he [i]did[/i] make it to the dropship... considering what happened to Alexander.

EDIT: F***ing ninjas! I'll kill all of you!

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1346458918' post='6016968']
Archetype is great :D
[/quote]

All she's done to Kori is swindle him into the cult, make him use orichalcos (which he could resist), and then get trapped in an illusion to make him think he made it to the ship but he hasn't gone a single step at all.

[quote name='Soldier of Glory' timestamp='1346455094' post='6016933']
Really Clear, your just throwing Arta under the bus like that. Wow, that is cold.
[/quote]
I'm one very bad b*tch, besides its not like Arta will be singled out, there's the like 20 wrestlers there which I'm sure are easy pickings.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1346464723' post='6017015']
Meanwhile, Pener is going about destroying an already-wrecked Detroit.

And for some reason she wants to take over the world.
[/quote]
Now sweety I understand you want to destroy Detroit, but that's just not the image your father and I want you to set for yourself.

[quote name='ClearAngel' timestamp='1346464503' post='6017011']
I'm one very bad b*tch, besides its not like Arta will be singled out, there's the like 20 wrestlers there which I'm sure are easy pickings.
[/quote]

You do have a point. I mean, hey it is not like Arta is going to jump at the chance to duel a cultist. He is not one for fighting.

Archived