Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Soldier of Glory' timestamp='1346473993' post='6017089']
All Hail Lelouch V. Britannia, also just to let you know jedi, if Brian becomes to much of a douche, I would not be against knocking him down a couple levels. :/
[/quote]

go right ahead, the stone makes him cocky like that, it's a repressed trait that is getting amplified.

Merciful.... DAMN YOU!!!!! You need to finish off Yuuto's duel with Arta. My guy is stuck thanks to your lack of posting, you know what never mind, I will figure something out to end the duel.

[quote name='ClearAngel' timestamp='1346503273' post='6017204']
"Fine, I'll choose Carla she seems like she would be the most adept one for the job,"
[/quote]

Can I just say that I called this last night while thinking about how this would unfold.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1346492783' post='6017161']
I like the contrast between the Swordsmen :D also, their conversation's pretty interesting.

The Chosen Ones...not so much, but the interactions between their Legendary Dragons are fun.
[/quote]

Well, it would make sense: Carla and Lucas at least know each other, with Syria being a bit of the unknown to them but otherwise, well, they were all on the same team to begin with.

Gabe, Idris and Yuri, on the other hand, were all thrown into this situation--Gabe moreso than the girls--and thus pretty much have to build their [s]Social Links[/s] relationships from the ground up, and it may take some time giving their individual personalities *gives a somewhat accusatory glance toward Idris*. The Legendary Knights/Dragons that chose them, of course, knew each other from the very beginning.

... P.S., I have work until 7pm tonight, so no posts from me 'til then.

[quote]I know Yuuto is just a kid but still you would expect him to say more than just "whatever" when a guy who is about to beat him just walks away... you are starting to disappoint me Merciful. [/quote]

HEY. I have my own plans for Yuuto, you know. Though I admit that post was a little too short, right now my focus is on Pener. I'll be focusing more on Yuuto later on the night, that was my plan all along. Thanks to your character, I can now put Yuuto where I want him without an extreme asspull. I'm planning my own personal development for the Mutou kid, and just so you know, not everything is sunshine and starlight. So don't insult me like that without even thinking, alright?

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1346578753' post='6017747']
HEY. I have my own plans for Yuuto, you know. Though I admit that post was a little too short, right now my focus is on Pener. I'll be focusing more on Yuuto later on the night, that was my plan all along. Thanks to your character, I can now put Yuuto where I want him without an extreme asspull. I'm planning my own personal development for the Mutou kid, and just so you know, not everything is sunshine and starlight. So don't insult me like that without even thinking, alright?
[/quote]

My apologies I didn't mean to insult you. I figured you had your intentions for Yuuto I was just a little depressed with the last post. I know your working on Pener for now I just thought that if you were going to post something with Yuuto it would have been a big post. I never expected you to post Yuuto so soon, I saw that you were working with Pener, I was expecting you to take your time and once you had everything where you wanted then you would post Yuuto.

Correct, more or less. I have a big post for Yuuto coming up soon, though not right now. Right now I'll let the current events resolve, such as a Warthog with two Egyptians and a proof-destroying maniac escaping from the military, three Swordsmen having their usual chatter about attacking the resistance, and the family of Itsu having a er, 'nice time together' ;)

Archived