Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have thought they'd spend several minutes arguing who'd be the leader before giving up and just doing what the hell they wanted XD

Plus, the original chosen duellists weren't much of an organized force, Yugi and Joey always helped each other sure but they're kinda best friends so they've always done that but Kaiba pretty much acted by himself until the end.

Yep. They're just the Chosen Ones. Each of them have their own personality quilts that distinguish them from each other. Idris is a good!Marik, Yuri is a coping fish out of time, and Gabriel's a wrestler who saves people....Well, that sorta makes Gabriel the odd one out, just like Joey Wheeler. But in any case, they never did have a leader. Seto Kaiba would've been horrified if someone told him that Yugi was the leader, while he himself went solo far too much to be the leader, and Joey's...sort of too dumb to be a leader.

Precisely. I'm not going to have Carla face Gabriel, nor Idris face Syria. Instead, here's gonna be the matchup during that epic battle:
Idris vs Carla
Yuri vs Syria
Gabe vs Lucas

You can switch the positions of Syria and Lucas, but personally I found these matchups to be the best :\

There will be a faceoff during the climax, duh. Pretty much all the climactic duels of the RP's end as well as the rest of the plot up to the very end (more or less) have been planned out. So you guys better not slack, alright?

Sorry, my internet's a little slow...

But anyway, I'm guessing it'll go Dr Faker style. Meaning Shadow Mistress goes first, then each of the three Chosen Ones, then her again, and so on and so forth. Or it'll be Paradox style. Unsure.

[quote]

You mean cultist, right? If not, need I remind you that Maire's supposed to be the only Dark Signer there?[/quote]

Protheus and Pener are something like a [i]complete[/i] Dark Signer. Think of it as a human-turned-Earthbound Immortal incarnate.

Archived