Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

I'm going to attack the military by taking put their locomtion.
if anyone wants to throw a curveball, where it's my duel runnrer having been taken there, I get cornered by someone who I gotta duel, sure.

I"m in the mood to have a good multi on one fight if that ends up happening, I'm prepped for that.

on another note, DAMN I feel so vanilia right now. I half want to pull a gun X sword moment and call down a mech from space.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucas was the most vanilla character for a minute, but its as they say good things come to those who wait.

Also, really? Arta's got some base form of super strength and is now a walking orb of immunity to the plot device...yep guess who's salty...me. Note to self next time make a good guy and just give him some epic mythology and just go ham. `Anywho just for clarity, Lucas has no powers (or very little) around Arta because the Titans'...do something...because they are Titans. Finally is this exploding light thing happening, because I can simply take the rap for that if needed.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1347429111' post='6023746']
OK. That's your stuff.
What about all of this other crap that everyone is complaining about?!?
BTW, sorry, I have been studying for my first exam of the year up until this point.
[/quote]

Long story short Arta's Titan's somehow negate my super strength and shatter the seal, and grant him blanket immunity from the seal. And now the mythril Itsu statue is filling the room with glowing Orichalcos light.

I just want to clarify that all this is true.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1347435063' post='6023768']
Long story short Arta's Titan's somehow negate my super strength and shatter the seal, and grant him blanket immunity from the seal. And now the mythril Itsu statue is filling the room with glowing Orichalcos light.

I just want to clarify that all this is true.
[/quote]

No not blanket immunity, only null's the effect of the purified Orichalcos. It negates the effect of the raw Orichalcos. That is why Lucas still hurt Arta but was not super man strength. He cracked a rib or two, that much is clear. The glowing green light was my thought, kinda like when you are drilling a hole through a sheet of metal, when you finely get through the extra energy is suddenly released. I kinda thought that was how it was happening with the small piece of Orichalcum that was drilling into Itsu Solace's neck.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1347429111' post='6023746']
OK. That's your stuff.
What about all of this other crap that everyone is complaining about?!?
BTW, sorry, I have been studying for my first exam of the year up until this point.
[/quote]
idk. alls I know is that I'm setting Brian on a warpath, and I think a bit of old fashioned real world s*** going down is going to jar everyone out of this, poking phase.
it's time to make a move on this chess board.

also I agree on the statement that pure out immunity to the opponent's main weapon is kinda BS

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1347499213' post='6024205']
also I agree on the statement that pure out immunity to the opponent's main weapon is kinda BS
[/quote]

I think it is too, and like I have said Arta does not have immunity. Thanks to the power of the Titans he naturally nulls the effect of any Orichalcum. So, as I said before, unrefined Orichalcum is made useless. Refined Orichalcum just has its abilities dulled.

[quote]I'm going to attack the military by taking put their locomtion.
if anyone wants to throw a curveball, where it's my duel runnrer having been taken there, I get cornered by someone who I gotta duel, sure.

I"m in the mood to have a good multi on one fight if that ends up happening, I'm prepped for that.

on another note, DAMN I feel so vanilia right now. I half want to pull a gun X sword moment and call down a mech from space. [/quote]

Just being a helpful cohost and pointing this out.

He has a point. Right now Brian is the most vanilla character in the RP. Everyone else has some sort of special power, be it the Orichalcos or powerful gods. Even Russel apparently has a psychic connection with beasts across time. The only notable merit he had was resistance to the influence of the Orichalcos, and he apparently threw that out of the window in favor of sudden corruption for no true reason.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1347575755' post='6024703']
I don't have anything else to do at the moment so I'm gonna have Syria wonder around and take out helpless NPCs...That ought to get somebody's attention...
[/quote]

Itsu Solace's mythril statue has been reanimated.
An old man is destroying stuff.
There is a zombie invasion outside.
._.

Archived