Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Soldier of Glory' timestamp='1347587836' post='6024819']
Da FUQ is going on!?!?!?! Anyways, Russell, well Arta can sense it, through the Titans, however if it is in "Hibernation Mode" then it would not draw the attention of the Titans too much since it would not be a threat at the time.
[/quote]

-__-;

Ugh, I just want her to infiltrate the rebel base without throwing red flags of any kind. Can we at least agree on that?

Nvm, I'll just have Sayer take Carla's Stone for now.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1347548360' post='6024490']
Just being a helpful cohost and pointing this out.

He has a point. Right now Brian is the most vanilla character in the RP. Everyone else has some sort of special power, be it the Orichalcos or powerful gods. Even Russel apparently has a psychic connection with beasts across time. The only notable merit he had was resistance to the influence of the Orichalcos, and he apparently threw that out of the window in favor of sudden corruption for no true reason.
[/quote]
I haven't thrown it out. he is pissed. he lost his father, and and is legit mad cause he lost the only person in the world that he thought was his family.
when a man has nothing to lose, he has everything to gain.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1347550371' post='6024507']
You have a point.
I'm sorry, werewolf.
[/quote]

no need to be sorry.
I'm not gonna die. I'm gonna succeed and throw the villain's plans into disarray, and then retreat back behind resistance lines with a mad laugh and explosions. cause only cool people don't look at em.

the reason being is that this does little to the actual villain PCs, so I have no actual resistance to my plan from another unknown factor, so NPC stomp-fest time. unless someone actually gets in my way. then we actually have a game.

anyway, what I was mentioning was that OLD OLD OLD atempt at a fan anime by an friend of mine, cronos crowler.
I was gonna be part of that * chuckles*
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyWK2Zu7Xkk[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fTAGyfmkpU&feature=relmfu[/media]
damn that was gonna fun. too bad it fell through.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1347636926' post='6025015']
Ugh...Yesterday was not a good day.
I was swamped by assignments (and still am, to a degree), lost an elaborate post, and got majorly distracted when I came up with something new for Vicky in another RP.
I should be free in a few hours to post.
I am so sorry, guys.
[/quote]

don't need to say sorry dude.

Archived