DARKPLANT RISING Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 I think there was a guy in Yugioh R who had 100 decks, with everyone else being surprised at it. Wonder what he'd say at me. Well, I said 163 in my siggy till just several minutes ago, but upon further inspection it was 159. So, they are: [spoiler=List of the 159 Decks I have on DN]Acid Golem Lockburn Aero Shark OTK Agents Aliens Amaryllisworns Ancient Gears Anti-Meta Dark Gaias Arcana Forces Archfiends Atlanteans Atlantis B.E.S. B.E.S. Frogs Banisharks Beast-Warrior Koa’ki Meirus Ben Kei OTK Number 11: Big Eye.dek Number 96: Black Mist.dek Blackwings Bloo-D (Destiny HERO – Plasma).dek Blue-Eyes Spam Ceruli DWs Chain Burn Chaos Artemis Chaos Dragons Chaos Nordics Chaos Spacians Chronomaly Chronomalnarchs Constellars Crashbugs Crystal Beasts Cu Chulainn the Awakened.dek Cyber Dragons Dark Gigavise Dark Magician.dek Dark Paladin.dek Darklords Degenerate Circuit Control Destiny HERO Zombies Dino Rabbit Divine Frogs Drill Barnacle.dek DW Exoia Earthbounds Endless Decay Evil HEROes Evilswarms Evols Familiars Field Spell Control Final Countdown Flame Ruler.dek Fortune Lady OTK Gagaga Magician.dek Galaxy-Eyes Dragons Galaxy-Eyes High Beat Gamble Gate Heroes Gatling Dragon.dek Geargia Machinas Geargia Rabbit Gem-Knights Gemini-Knights Gishki OTK Gladiator Beasts Golems Gradius Grapha Beat Gravekeepers Grave of the Super-Ancient Organism DWs Gusto Field Control Gustonarchs Hand-Rape Gishkis Hieratics High Vanilla Beat Hino-Kagu-LADD Horus.dek Illusionarchs Immortal Bushi.dek Incas Infernity Invincible Fortress Inzektor for OCG Inzektor for TCG Jam Breeding Machine Kaito-Sama Fan Deck Koitsu Des Scissors La Jinn.dek Last Warrior from Another Planet.dek Laval OTK Lightraysworns Loki.dek Number 7: Lucky Stripe.dek Magicals Malefics Machina Dragion (Influence Dragon.dek) Meklord Geargia Karakuris Meklord Control Merchant Fableds Ninjas Ninja Laggia Norleras.dek Offering Gadgets Ojama Osiris Ojamas Oldschool Fiend Order of Chaos (Chaos Anti-Meta Beatdown) Psi-Karakuris Psychicnarchs Rabbit Dark Gaia Rabbit Dark Worlds Rabbit HEROs Rank 5 Spam Reactors Red Nova Dragon.dek Relinquished.dek Reptilianne Sea Lancer.dek Shark-San Fan Deck Skull Servants Skull Lair Fortune Ladies Spiritnarchs Steelswarms T.G. Agents T.G. Agent Inzektor Wind-Ups Tele-DAD The Dark Deck (Runs only cards with “Dark” in name) The Kick Man.dek Tomato Control Trap Monsters Trap Ninja Troll Gadgets Twilight Z-ONE Ultimate Insects Uria.dek Urnight Turbo Valafar.dek Vanilla Beat Vanilla Exodia Vanilla Atlantis Versago the Destroyer.dek (Dragon Master Knight) Village Control Volcanics VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon.dek Vylons Water HEROs Watts Wicked Gods Worms Yubel.dek Yubel Rank 10 Yuma Fan Deck Zeta Reticulant.dek Zombie Plants Zombie World Apart from that: The deck dedicated to Tributing Obelisk and Gadget Soldier to Normal Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon The deck dedicated to attacking Worm King with Raging Earth A Zombie World deck made for YCM Tournaments A Dark World deck that runs no discard cards and instead runs 3 Darkworld Thorns and 3 Cyber Soldier of Darkworld A deck made of only Banned cards[/spoiler] Also, gonna make in the future: -(When it comes out) IV’s Fan Service.dek -High-Level Machine Spam -(When it comes out) Number 9: Dyson Sphere.dek -Non-Hand-Rape Wind-Ups -Cyberdarks -Piper Turbo -(After DN allows it) Convultion of Nature.dek NEWLY CREATING: -Dekoichi -Genex Ally -Madlche -Strike Ninja -Ocean's Keeper -Musical Djinn -Gadgetnarchs -Silent Swordsman -Batterymen -Atums Dragunities -Des Frog -Labyrinth Tank -Dark Master Zorc -Ma'at -Gaia the Dragon Champion -Ratbox -Watterymen -Machina Force -Moja -Koa'ki Meiru Warriors -Level 3 -Handless -Silent Magician -Mist Valley Ninjas -Gishkisworns -Constellarfrogs -Illusion Meklords -R-Genex -Gusto Synchrons -Underground Arachnid -Ameba Burn -Chimera the Mythical Beast -Spell Counters -Legendary Flame Lord -Skull Flame -Amazons -Geargia Mash -Beast Mash -Block Mash -Kinka-Jurracs -Morphtronics -Vehicroid Fusions With help, might make: -Frog the Jam -Koalas I want to make more and more original/casual stuff. I do like the competitive, but I prefer the undermeta decks by far. So gimme them. 1 rep to good and new ideas. Preferred if you also give me a bit of advice or thoughts on how to build/use it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mido9 Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [s]Goat control[/s] Since you can make a la jinn of the lamp.dek,why not dekiochi+bokoichi.dek? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Suibon Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [center]Black Garden. Black f***ing Garden. Black Garden with DNA Surgery and Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower.[/center] [center]Must. Have. NAO.[/center] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Rai Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [quote name='Suibon' timestamp='1341745615' post='5970488'] [center]Black Garden. Black f***ing Garden. Black Garden with DNA Surgery and Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower.[/center] [center]Must. Have. NAO.[/center] [/quote] An example of how this topic will turn ridiculously stupid. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Suibon Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1341745821' post='5970489'] An example of how this topic will turn ridiculously stupid. [/quote] [center]I tried building that deck when I first returned to playing -- about two years ago (nightmares, nightmares)... so why not?[/center] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-Doodle Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 I got some ideas: Gusto Synchron, Madolche, Genex Ally deck, R-Genex deck,Ocean's Keeper Fish, Verz Thunderbird\ Strike Ninja Turbo, Kuraz Turbo, Musical Djin deck and I have even more ideas if you'd like. if you need, I might help with some of these decks (although alot of what I mentioned I tried just for a few duels after seeing them in the deck section, so I'm no expert) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Rai Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [quote name='Suibon' timestamp='1341746261' post='5970495'] [center]I tried building that deck when I first returned to playing -- about two years ago (nightmares, nightmares)... so why not?[/center] [/quote] Because then everyone could suggest: "GustoMadolcheKarakuriLaval.dek" or anything you want and turning this thread into a spamfest. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Suibon Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1341746627' post='5970500'] Because then everyone could suggest: "GustoMadolcheKarakuriLaval.dek" or anything you want and turning this thread into a spamfest. [/quote] [center]I could see that happening, but it isn't as if I were suggesting vastly differing strategies into a 40-card deck; each component feeds off into the other, if inelegantly and with excesses of inconsistency.[/center] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This Account is Unplayable Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Silent Swordsman Lightrays. Gadget Monarchs. Ratbox. Watterymen. (Watts + Batterymen) Can't think of anything else off the top of my head. And as Cursed said, this will just become a spamfest. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Love of Ghibli Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Gamble deck: Dedicated only to cards that involve dice rolls or coin flips. (Dark Master Zorc as boss) Ma'at deck would be interesting too Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~British Soul~ Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 what about a Dragunity deck? or a Frog the Jam.dek? or a Labyrinth Tank.dek? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Just Crouton Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Geargia Mash Beast Mash Block Mash Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Goat Control. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DARKPLANT RISING Posted July 8, 2012 Author Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 I don't care if this becomes a spamfest, as long as I can achieve my goal. [quote name='mido9' timestamp='1341745199' post='5970484']Since you can make a la jinn of the lamp.dek,why not dekiochi+bokoichi.dek? [/quote] Makes sense. Thanks. [quote name='-Doodle' timestamp='1341746323' post='5970496'] I got some ideas: Gusto Synchron, Madolche, Genex Ally deck, R-Genex deck,Ocean's Keeper Fish, Verz Thunderbird\ Strike Ninja Turbo, Kuraz Turbo, Musical Djin deck and I have even more ideas if you'd like. if you need, I might help with some of these decks (although alot of what I mentioned I tried just for a few duels after seeing them in the deck section, so I'm no expert) [/quote] What's Gusto Synchron? Well, tried to make R-Genex in the past but sucked too much to use even in casual play (it lost to Shark-San. Really). If you have any tips on it, please do tell me. Thunderbird Strike Ninja Turbo...I'm not sure about that, but I might make a deck using Strike Ninja with D.D. Scout Plane. Kuraz Turbo - I tried it IRL with proxies, but didn't like it. [quote name='Chris' timestamp='1341749715' post='5970516'] Silent Swordsman Lightrays. Gadget Monarchs. Ratbox. Watterymen. (Watts + Batterymen)[/quote] Seem nice, but what is Ratbox? Also, do Gadget Monarchs have something you should keep in mind that's different from normal Monarchs? (Except the problem with backrow.) Dunno about Watterymen...but I might make Batterymen. [quote name='~Dark Soul~' timestamp='1341750687' post='5970522'] what about a Dragunity deck? or a Frog the Jam.dek? or a Labyrinth Tank.dek? [/quote] Frog the Jam - I dunno on that, but Des Frog.dek might be nice. Thanks. Labyrinth Tank? Why-OMGOMGOVERLOADFUSIONOMG Which reminds me: I need to make Gaia the Dragon Champion.dek too. [quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1341750022' post='5970518'] Gamble deck: Dedicated only to cards that involve dice rolls or coin flips. (Dark Master Zorc as boss) Ma'at deck would be interesting too [/quote] I already have "Gamble.dek", but I could go with Dark Master Zorc.dek and Ma'at.dek. [quote name='God Machismo!!!!!' timestamp='1341752278' post='5970537'] Geargia Mash Beast Mash Block Mash [/quote] I wanna, but I don't know how to build mashes right. Can ya help me a bit with those? Gonna try Dekoichi, Genex Ally, Madolche, Strike Ninja, Ocean's Keeper, Musical Djinns, Gadgetnarchs, Silent Swordman, Batterymen, Dragunities (Imma gonna try Atums Drags), Des Frog, Labyrinth Tank, Dark Master Zorc, Ma'at, and Gaia the Dragon Champion. With help, might make R-Genex, Gusto Synchron, Ratbox, Watterymen, Frog the Jam, Geargia Mash, Beast Mash, and Block Mash. Thanks guise, think I can go for more hilarious stuff. EDIT: Sorry Beginning446, reached rep quota. Giving out tomorrow. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This Account is Unplayable Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [quote name='Darkplant - VENOM' timestamp='1341753783' post='5970547'] Seem nice, but what is Ratbox? Also, do Gadget Monarchs have something you should keep in mind that's different from normal Monarchs? (Except the problem with backrow.) Dunno about Watterymen...but I might make Batterymen. [/quote] Ratbox is as it sounds. You use Giant Rat (and Warrior Lady of the Wasterland) to toolbox everything. Most fun when used with Gaia Power. It's a strictly casual deck, but using stuff like Wildheart's always fun and Goblindbergh allows for Pearl plays easily, which hits 3100 under Gaia Power. Gadget Monarchs is basically "protect the Gadget then drop Caius/Raiza". Lots more backrow than Frognarchs, naturally. Watterymen is the most fun way to play it imo. The only Batterymen you use are AAA and Micro-Cell, along with Wattcobra, Wattdragonfly and Wattfox. You can spam Rank 4s decently and Wattfox allows for Wattchimera plays which are hilarious when supported by Utopia. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DARKPLANT RISING Posted July 8, 2012 Author Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Seem fun. Will definitely make. Thanks. Sleeping for now. G'night. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This Account is Unplayable Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Oh and as people have stated, needs more Goat Control. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Rai Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 BX800.dek DolphinControl.dek Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Airride Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [spoiler='I need to stop making decks sometimes...']Because I have a list With [s]About 9001[/s] so many Deck ideas. (Compared to others.) Magnetssss Spaceships Solidships Chaoships Creator/Tyrant Dragon.Dek DARK Mash Blaze of Destruction Re-Dux (It's possible, I swear. Turns out WAY better than lord of the storm, at the very least...) [Pretty much Any old SD works well with this, except...LotS.] Pumpking.Dek Jurracs Raviel Mash Silent Abyss.dek (Any Destructor Reptile, For that matter.) Genex Synchro Genex Stun Iron Chains D-Tele-Zombie-Thunder Dragon-Chaos Lekunga Synchro Armory Arm.dek Cloudians Ultimate Tyranno.Dek Spiders MacroNarchs ROIDS Machina Force.dek FLIP.dek (With at least 1 Nobleman-eater Bug :3) No Monster.dek Red-Eyes.dek Venom[/spoiler]And that's all that is stored in my archives of numerous Games and DN that is both complete and not completely and utterly terrible (Except Spiders, But, W/E) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 [s]Shame all of my ideas are terrible[/s] Your list has practically everything, except Scraps. Also, since Crouton brought up his variants, I want you to build WATER-Gallis. Of course, DN needs to update to add 1 card, but still... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Floater Beat, or maybe that was already said, and Hornetless Inzektor. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darj Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 -Machina Force -Moja -Koa'ki Meiru -Koa'ki Meiru Warriors (Marauding Captain, Bushi, Bergzak, War Arms, Rooklord) -Koa'ki Meiru Beast-Warriors -Koa'ki Meiru Rock Stun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Your Atlantean one is basically THIS atlantean one... right? [img]http://i.imgur.com/2NG7X.jpg[/img]\\ OTK deck that searches everything too easily. Possibly Tier 1 next format. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lonk Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 Make Kinka-Jurracs Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rest in Piss YCMaker Posted July 8, 2012 Report Share Posted July 8, 2012 I don't really want to suggest something in case I end up sounding retarded, but unless you've done it before at least try using a Level 3 deck. Enchanting Fitting Room will become your favourite card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.