Digimon RP - Viral Apocalypse [PG-16/OOC/Started/Accepting]

Anyhow, I'm taking a spot too.

Human App-
[b]First Name[/b]: Marco
[b]Last Name[/b]: [color=#ee82ee]Cohen[/color]
[b]Age[/b]: 12
[b]Nationality[/b]: Argentina
[b]Personality[/b]: Marco is a very condescending person. Not fitting his age, he speaks his mind no matter what it is that he has to say. Unless otherwise proven, he considers himself to be well above others in terms of intellect. This is mostly due to a superiority complex, and because his interactions with people his age are unsatisfying. Also being a selfish child, he will not turn down a chance to profit from a situation. Sure, there might be moral repercussions after the action itself has long since passed. He may regret them later, but he won't hesitate [i]on the spot. [/i]He has a good eye for alliances, as well as a nice, silver tongue to keep them up until he doesn't need them anymore. Although he might sometimes bite that silver tongue and hurt his credibility.

[b]Bio[/b]: Marco's life was overall boring and unremarkable. Growing up in a loving family, with a father with a sense of duty and an overprotective mother; he has never met the concept of grief, of misfortune. His father's work causing his family to move around the country, Marco never got the chance to make stable friends, to like anyone too much. As a result, Marco grew into an introverted child, and a very treacherous one at that. Faking his way into friends, he'd exploit them however he could. At the age of ten, he discovered the internet, a continuous source of entertainment. In there, he discovered a particular Anime: Digimon. Fascinated with the concept of a digital World inhabited by what would be trainable monsters, he spent his days locked up in his room, watching said show. Eventually, while browsing through different forums, he stumbled upon a small, clickable window, which most would have dismissed as another add.

But the line written on that add shocked him beyond belief.

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]The Digital World is in danger! We need your help! Click here for more information.[/font]

It sounded just like any other add. But as an immature twelve-year-old, he clicked the link without hesitation. Little did he know that it was going to send him into an adventure of gigantic proportions. As a new window opened from the add, Marco noticed how a post-it was slowly being dragged towards the black screen. It started getting stronger, and the post-it finally took off from the desk and into the screen. To Marco's suprise and horror, the post-it went right through the monitor. Soon enough, the screen and it's terrifying vacuum were taking in all sorts of things from the room. It wasn't too long until it finally swooped [i]him[/i] in, shrinking and going through the sceen as soon as his hand touched it.
[b]Appearence[/b]:
[spoiler="If you insist..."]

[img]http://www.anime98.eoldal.hu/img/original/558/anime-boy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Digivice Color[/b]: [spoiler='Adventure Gen, grey with golden buttons.']

[img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digivices/darksonic.gif[/img][/spoiler]

---------

Partner Digimon App-
[b]Digimon Race[/b]: Hagurumon
[img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Hagurumon.gif[/img]

[b]Personality[/b]: Hagurumon gives the impression of the business-type... which is what most others take her for. Being a childish Digimon as she is, she will emotionally overreact to any negative stimulus. As such, being Marco's partner proves counterproductive for both of them, often breaking into long arguments. She is everything Marco is not, and the other way around. Whereas Marco would backstab anybody for enough benefit, Hagurumon is extremely attached and clingy, she would never betray a friend on her own accord. But her alliances invariably with Marco, and she will as such follow his command. As immoral as they may seem to her.

As she evolves, her personality degenerates into logic, cold thinking. Her mechanical side takes over more and more.

[b]Digivolution Line Followed[/b]:

[spoiler='MetalKoromon (Fresh)']
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/Sprites/MetalKoromon.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Hagurumon (Rookie)']
[img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Hagurumon.gif[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Mekanorimon (Champion)']
[img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Mechanorimon.gif[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Gigadramon (Ultimate)']
[img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Gigadramon.gif[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Machinedramon (Mega)']
[img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Machinedramon.gif[/img][/spoiler]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='King Nothing' timestamp='1343062249' post='5986376']
Dat moment when the character is from your country...

Accepted! But only one thing, the app says 12 but you said eleven-year-old on the bio, just a heads up.
[/quote]

Oh, I'm argentinian myself.

btw, no french kid would address their mom as mère. I lived there, I know.

Changed, and on my way to posting.

And uhm, Warg, you should not control other people's characters, or NPCs as a matter of fact.

You can't say "everyone ran that way", or "a presence was there somewhere", because you're either controlling another person's character, or making your partner appear when he's clearly not been introduced yet.

[quote name='ウォーグレイモン' timestamp='1343077236' post='5986607']
So now that Tyrannomon has been calmed down, do our Digimon show up?
Also, the strange prescence was Jijimon.
[/quote]

Still you shouldn't have made him appear. The Host has to move the plot forward. You're power playing.

Hell, calming down the Tyrannomon wasn't fair play.

[quote name='King Nothing' timestamp='1343081324' post='5986655']
Yeah, and I had something planned for Tyrannomon anyway -.-
[/quote]
We could just make it so that he's just calmed for a brief second, and then just starts wrecking s*** again.

I say no. We haven't even reached what I'm calling "The Kuwagamon Predicament". Basically, we need a specific Champion Digimon to chase after you, and after some time, through some miracle, the Digivolution begins, the enemy is defeated, and then the real fun can begin.

BTW, I still haven't finished my app yet, but I'll get it eventually done. Just you wait.

Our Digimon will go rookie after a small mission, which involves a Champion digimon. Also, WarGreymon, please do not post as Jijimon (I control him) I'll let it pass this time since it wasn't much, but not after that, k? :)

@C4: I'll be waiting, I also made Jijimon say some are missing, so you can appear later.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1343087325' post='5986773']
I say no. We haven't even reached what I'm calling "The Kuwagamon Predicament". Basically, we need a specific Champion Digimon to chase after you, and after some time, through some miracle, the Digivolution begins, the enemy is defeated, and then the real fun can begin.

BTW, I still haven't finished my app yet, but I'll get it eventually done. Just you wait.
[/quote]

Yeah, if you want a cheap Adventure rehash. I say our partners could appear as champions and try to kill us all, only to have Jijimon save us and bind them to us.

More originality is more fun.

[spoiler=]Human App-
First Name: Finn
Last Name: [color=#ff0066]Gar[/color][color=#ff0066]ith[/color]
Nationality: German
Personality: Finn is a very positive and upbeat person, often smiling and laughing in the glummest of situations. He is athletic and adventurous and is always out and about and can't sit still. He wants to be friends with everybody and when they don't want to be, he will keep pestering them until they give in. His cheerful demeanor gives hope and acts as a support to others when they are down. He believes there are two kinds of fights: ones to protect life and ones to protect pride. Although his friendly, Finn is a whimsical liar. He can lie under any circumstance. Finn is also biligual meaning he can speak, read, and write in English and German.

Bio: Finn lived a boring yet enjoyable life. He was born into a wealthy family, but his parents sent him to a public school. Because of that, he grew up like the other children except that he was able to buy whatever he wanted. Due to him having a friendly personality, he had a wide circle of friends, but he prefered to be alone or be near them, but interact with them. At a rather young age, he found the interwebs and that opened up a whole new world to him. He quickly became addicted to anime and would spend most of his time watching it.
Appearence: [spoiler=][img]http://images.wikia.com/tokyomewmewpower/images/2/2a/Masaya.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Digivice Color: Black and Red

---------

Partner Digimon App-
Digimon Race: Flamemon
Personality: Flamemon is rather arrogant and narcissistic. Despite this, he does have a code of honor and respects certain, though you really have to earn it. If haven't earned his respect, he will be very disrespectful and rude. He has a very informal way of speaking to friends and to superiors. He also loves to fight and is very competitive. Flamemon likes to think that he is the best. Despite all this, he does have a more mature side. He is very protective of his friends and takes into account his friend's wishes and will step back for them.
Digivolution Line Followed: Flamemon - Agunimon - BurningGreymon - Aldamon - EmperorGreymon[/spoiler]

Accept me, so I can post.

OK, so either Tyrannomon is dead or he's buggered off (I've only skimmed the IC thread, so I'm not 100% sure which of the two has actually happened) and [s]a wild[/s] Jijimon appeared. And someone obviously doesn't like the idea of Millenniummon being accepted as a chosen Mega Level. That's about as much as I've gathered so far.

Anything else I should know about before I make a post?

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1343109702' post='5987193']
OK, so either Tyrannomon is dead or he's buggered off (I've only skimmed the IC thread, so I'm not 100% sure which of the two has actually happened) and [s]a wild[/s] Jijimon appeared. And someone obviously doesn't like the idea of Millenniummon being accepted as a chosen Mega Level. That's about as much as I've gathered so far.

Anything else I should know about before I make a post?
[/quote]

Well, he didn't leave, he just reverted to Egg Stage. Jijimon appeared to introduce us to the Digital World; that's all really.

@Garazza: Accepted :D

[quote name='Garazza' timestamp='1343095219' post='5986991']
[spoiler=]Human App-
First Name: Finn
Last Name: [color=#ff0066]Gar[/color][color=#ff0066]ith[/color]
Nationality: German
Personality: Finn is a very positive and upbeat person, often smiling and laughing in the glummest of situations. He is athletic and adventurous and is always out and about and can't sit still. He wants to be friends with everybody and when they don't want to be, he will keep pestering them until they give in. His cheerful demeanor gives hope and acts as a support to others when they are down. He believes there are two kinds of fights: ones to protect life and ones to protect pride. Although his friendly, Finn is a whimsical liar. He can lie under any circumstance. Finn is also biligual meaning he can speak, read, and write in English and German.

Bio: Finn lived a boring yet enjoyable life. He was born into a wealthy family, but his parents sent him to a public school. Because of that, he grew up like the other children except that he was able to buy whatever he wanted. Due to him having a friendly personality, he had a wide circle of friends, but he prefered to be alone or be near them, but interact with them. At a rather young age, he found the interwebs and that opened up a whole new world to him. He quickly became addicted to anime and would spend most of his time watching it.
Appearence: [spoiler=][img]http://images.wikia.com/tokyomewmewpower/images/2/2a/Masaya.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Digivice Color: Black and Red

---------

Partner Digimon App-
Digimon Race: Flamemon
Personality: Flamemon is rather arrogant and narcissistic. Despite this, he does have a code of honor and respects certain, though you really have to earn it. If haven't earned his respect, he will be very disrespectful and rude. He has a very informal way of speaking to friends and to superiors. He also loves to fight and is very competitive. Flamemon likes to think that he is the best. Despite all this, he does have a more mature side. He is very protective of his friends and takes into account his friend's wishes and will step back for them.
Digivolution Line Followed: Flamemon - Agunimon - BurningGreymon - Aldamon - EmperorGreymon[/spoiler]

Accept me, so I can post.
[/quote]

-_- Great. Now I gotta find a different Digivolution Line. Thanks a lot Garazza. <_<

[quote name='ウォーグレイモン' timestamp='1343141324' post='5987526']
Marco explained it to Jon. READ DA POST.
[/quote]

Yeah, but you said Digimon Adventure, when I said Adventure 01, how would you know it was Digimon and not some other thing? And who ever mentioned Taichi?

Archived