Digimon RP - Viral Apocalypse [PG-16/OOC/Started/Accepting]

Yeah, I was considerig that... but I'm just going to go with Terriermon instead!

Human App-
First Name: Evander
Last Name:[color=#ee82ee] MacNamara[/color]
Nationality: Irish(I tried to look through the posts to see what the other nationalities were but my computer was freezing, I'll change it if I need to.)
Personality: Evander's an easy athlete, he'll be lazy by times but he'll get the job done, he's usually cocky when doing it though. An unfortuanate thing about Evander is that he'll never take help and/or directions, he has to do things his own why. He's your average guy. He'll be nice to people he has befriended, but he'll be a total jerk to people he doesn't know very well. Sometimes to the point in going or doing things his own way, which usually ends up a mess. He's also very cautious around people he hasn't gotten to know, which will be a hassle with his Digimon. At times he'll hate being compared to others
Bio: Evanders family is a group of slackers, even to the point where they'd sleep in and miss either school or work. His two sisters aren't as bad as his parents but they're a pair of 'couch potatoes'. When he was young he'd always look at his parents in disgust, claiming he'd never be like them. He does, however, act lazy quite a bit, but not to the extremes as his parents. With his desire to never be like them, he joined his school basketball team in the spring and summer. This kept him in a fit condition, which he enjoyed.

Evander recieved an xBox for his 12th birthday, but to prove he'd be nothing like his parents he never played it. Instead he would go outside for hours, upon hours of biking up and down the driove way. The only problem was that he'd go inside to rest and would end up passing out on his couch. He later wake up late at night and couldn't get back to sleep which would result in missing school, upon missing school his grades would go down. Evander finally decided to get a little lazy, he started playing his xBox more often. He didn't usually enjoy it as most teens would, he didn't like digital things regardless. It turned out he was more like his parents than he'd like to admit.

Appearence: [spoiler=pic][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/zxs84p.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Digivice Color: Black and Light Green

---------

Partner Digimon App-
Digimon Race: Gummymon
Personality: Gummymon is much like Evander, though they don't like to believe it. Even being athletic, he's a lot like Evanders family as well, he's a lazy Digimon. When he Digivolves he begins to get a little more active and fiesty. He'll often get in fights because of his cockiness, this usually ends up in Gummymon getting a severe beat down. He'll even take on Digimon of the Champion level, though he knows he can't possibly win until Digivolving.
Digivolution Line Followed: Zerimon - Gummymon - Terriermon - Gargomon - Rapidmon - MegaGargomon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[s]This early in the RP? o_O Not gonna happen. Not until AT LEAST everybody uses their Crests to have their Digimon turn Ultimate more than once. Basically, everybody's partner Digimon hitting Ultimate has to be common enough to be seen against many powerful Digimon.[/s]

Sorry, didn't know what you meant. Sure, go ahead.

Archived