Digimon RP - Viral Apocalypse [PG-16/OOC/Started/Accepting]

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1343111061' post='5987210']
-_- Great. Now I gotta find a different Digivolution Line. Thanks a lot Garazza. <_<
[/quote]

[img]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png[/img]

I'll post in a minute.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='ウォーグレイモン' timestamp='1343163257' post='5987866']
withthewill.net/index.php?topic=4271.0

Digimon Gifs! Where I got my avi, you know.

EDIT: Mugendramon, what the f*** is your problem.
[/quote]

I'll tell you what my problem is.

You're trying to move the plot forward like it was YOUR roleplay.

Something you really CANNOT do.

-And just saying, my character is portrayed as an ass, and that's how he's replying-.

So, I'm just keeping the stupid plot in check before your Agumon TURNS INTO VICTORYGREYMON BY THE THIRD PAGE.

[quote name='ウォーグレイモン' timestamp='1343164193' post='5987890']
He's not even Agumon yet. Damage is barely on, so we have to just post filler until King advances the plot.
And if nobody does, someone is going to have to. Just calm the f*** down.
[/quote]

I'm not angry, caps are supposed to be a sign of highlight. it's just I refuse to break my character in the IC thread. He called your character a retard, it doesn't mean I think you're a retard...

And, posting filler isn't the way. It makes the story tedious to reread, which is basically what an RP is. If it's not a good read, then why roleplay?

The guy lives in the same timezone, same country I live in. And we're in winter now, so he may as well be working. You can't move an RP as if it was your own, it's not right for the person who actually started it.

So please, don't try to advance the story, and refrain from having other people's characters doing things. It should be entirely up to them to move them.

Oh and, not being Agumon yet doesn't mean I can't refer to him as Agumon, since it's going to be his main state throughout the read

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1343132767' post='5987317']
Funny, you posted a spoiler for "those who suck at french", when yours was clearly terrible.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's what happens when you have Google as your translator; you get comments like [i]that[/i] <_<

I [i]would[/i] hunt for a better one, but I've tried that before and I wasn't overly lucky.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1343171434' post='5988009']
Yeah, that's what happens when you have Google as your translator; you get comments like [i]that[/i] <_<

I [i]would[/i] hunt for a better one, but I've tried that before and I wasn't overly lucky.
[/quote]

You could always not try to speak it. :3

Okay, he's the In-Training form of the Digimon that created the virus in Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!, he wasn't shown for very long. So, he's the digivolved form of Kuramon.

And so, if I had Veemon for my character he could Digivolve to Flamedramon, without the use of digi-eggs?

I don't watch Xros Wars, that stuff confuses me. I only watched the first two seasons and after that I gave up.

Archived