Digimon RP - Viral Apocalypse [PG-16/OOC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1342783197' post='5983690']
You [i]do[/i] realize I have to be accepted first, right?
[/quote]

Not just you, but me and King are the only one who have posted n the thread.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1342870277' post='5984551']
If you watched Adventure, you would know that the In-Training Digimon came up. BTW, WarGreymon, you need four line in your post [i]at the least[/i].
[/quote]

Well there was nothing to really build off, nothing really happens until everyone is there, and this is an RP, they could show up at the Rookie level because the app said to name your digimon at the Rookie level.

[quote name='ウォーグレイモン' timestamp='1342870977' post='5984555']
Well there was nothing to really build off, nothing really happens until everyone is there
[/quote]

The rules for RPing require 4 lines minimum per post. I suggest you add something to keep that post from being reported.

[quote name='ウォーグレイモン' timestamp='1342870977' post='5984555']
and this is an RP, they could show up at the Rookie level because the app said to name your digimon at the Rookie level.
[/quote]

Wrong. The app said they'll show up in [b]In-Training[/b] level. Just like in Adventure, they appeared as In-Training and had to earn their chance to Digivolve into Rookie level.

Okay then.
Be editing,

EDIT: Another thing, how will we get Digivolutions as time goes on? For instance, we encounter our Digimon fairly early (For instance, Koromon is already lurking around).
So approximately...
In-Training: First page of post's
Rookie: Third page.
Champion: Fith Page?
Ultimate: 10th page?
Mega: 20th page?
Perfect*/Burst Mode: 30th page?

*Perfect level is a term I though of, like VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon, they evolve FROM a Mega form.

[quote name='King Nothing' timestamp='1342895412' post='5984722']
Actually, you can [i]see [/i]the Digimon, but not actually meet him. They will all appear next to Jijimon at the house. Also, the Champion form will happen after our first mission.
[/quote]
Yeah, cause Koromons ear was drooping out the side of a bush.

[quote name='Alice' timestamp='1342949760' post='5985352']
I could work with that, considering how good of an entrance helping you escape or fight back would be.

My mind is also a blank, so do I have to use a Digimon a Digidestined had or can I just go like Kamemon?
[/quote]

As long as it's a Digimon.

EDIT: So, will this RP ever finish?

[quote name='Alice' timestamp='1342949760' post='5985352']
I could work with that, considering how good of an entrance helping you escape or fight back would be.

My mind is also a blank, so do I have to use a Digimon a Digidestined had or can I just go like Kamemon?
[/quote]

Any Digimon is accepted, and I would wub if you joined, Alice.

@WarGreymon:What do you mean if it will finish? It just started :P

Archived