The Treehouse Villa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Strikeman' timestamp='1342291936' post='5977957']
C4, these two are something else. They need a larger incentive to behave than regular children. I'm surprised I can control them.
[/quote]
You're saying that as if you control us... Daemon nearly tore down the old treehouse. >_>

[quote name='Strikeman' timestamp='1342291936' post='5977957']
C4, these two are something else. They need a larger incentive to behave than regular children. I'm surprised I can control them.
[/quote]
I agree, since the fact when I see Dae trying to be controlled (Only saw it happen once, so I don't remember how it happened entirely), he basically goes, "I will not be bound!" and does stuff of his own will.

[quote name='Strikeman' timestamp='1342292210' post='5977966']
LC, he did learn some of his skills from me*shot*

That needs to stop!
[/quote]
Wasn't that his plan the whole time*shot*

It seems I shot myself and Strikeh

I think DD's plan was to just cause chaos amongst the Treehouse by saying he will take over, thereby drawing your attention, Striker, and causing a cut in leadership, making it more difficult to keep under control, hence its fall.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1342292235' post='5977967']
I agree, since the fact when I see Dae trying to be controlled (Only saw it happen once, so I don't remember how it happened entirely), he basically goes, "I will not be bound!" and does stuff of his own will.
[/quote]You're so wrong about that. I do not do things on my own will. I just don't like to be controlled. I make the person trying to control me become controlled and it pisses them off. I only show simple ideas that can rot the brain to do my bidding towards the end and it usually works. That is how I was known to become the ruler of the old Treehouse of Fun!

[quote name='Dae' timestamp='1342292648' post='5977983']
You're so wrong about that. I do not do things on my own will. I just don't like to be controlled. I make the person trying to control me become controlled and it pisses them off. I only show simple ideas that can rot the brain to do my bidding towards the end and it usually works. That is how I was known to become the ruler of the old Treehouse of Fun!
[/quote]
You didn't rule it though, you raegquit when Strikeh closed it down.

Archived