Age?

Bloodrun

Does maturity comoe with age?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does maturity comoe with age?

• Maturity comes with age after 18.
    • Maturity can come whenever needed.
    • Um....does it really even matter? ( which in my repsonse, would be, yes, yes it does matter)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i know many 18 year olds that are not mature at all. Maturity is something that comes with the choices you make. I believe your parents determine when you become mature. If they treat you like an adult you will become mature quickly. If they treat you like a little child i.e. giving you everything you want then you will mature very slowly

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

there are some member that are 12 years old and are mature

Thank you. :lol:

lol' date=' i'm 12 and i'm mature

[/quote']

Clearly, I'm the mature twelve-year-old around here. If you were mature, you would put effort into your posts.

I'm 11 and I'm mature. That answers your question.

Correct! Age and maturity do not correlate.

10 and teh mattorezt man in teh world.

The above sentence answers all.

I AM 10

That was a joke, right?

Age has nothing to do with maturity' date=' I know 18-20 year old people, who are not mature at all.

[/quote']

What? It does not define maturity, but it DEFINENTLY has to do with it.

And there is a difference between being a mature individual who can have fun and being immature. I can have fun and be immature at times for the hell of it, but that does not mean that I am immature. Also, maturity has to do with ettiquete (however its spelled :P), so saying that someone who steals or breaks a law is immature is a very shallow statement.

Oh, and Jay is the man.

Age has nothing to do with maturity' date=' I know 18-20 year old people, who are not mature at all.

[/quote']

What? It does not define maturity, but it DEFINENTLY has to do with it.

And there is a difference between being a mature individual who can have fun and being immature. I can have fun and be immature at times for the hell of it, but that does not mean that I am immature. Also, maturity has to do with ettiquete (however its spelled :P), so saying that someone who steals or breaks a law is immature is a very shallow statement.

Oh, and Jay is the man.

stop calling me Jay <_<

Archived