Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

Glân is just sort of meandering his way towards the city...... he will most likely be doing a lot of helping people along the way. Just how the guy is. He is going to kill a rogue vampire who just so happens to be an exiled member of the royal bloodline. Yay for heroes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alas, combat posts are always hard to read. I'm glad that Alsa isn't really capable of combat.

...Now that I think about it, Alsa's more or less the weakest character in the whole RP, being both the youngest, the smallest, and the one with least knowledge on magic.

Really? Sorry, I didn't notice. >.<

And Clear, your posts are starting to confuse me, and seem to be slightly unrelated to my posts. We weren't going anywhere, and were merely trying to open what seemed to be a secret passage in the dungeon. And then she's back in the library, and somehow a small crack in the floor has turned into a large hole, big enough for her to fit down.

And I'm a little shamed (And Adrian will be pissed off) that she thinks she has total control over him. Merely pushing him out of the way. You forget he knows she's worthless to Elnaer, and her death wouldn't mean much. XP

Okay, Clear thought the stairs that Feredir had discovered were visible and available to her, they aren't. As far as the crack that the note fell into being enlarged...I have no f***ing idea what that's all about. MS you did say something about the crack being.....YOU KNOW WHAT f*** IT WE'RE IN THE LIBRARY NOW AND WE GO FROM THERE!

Furthermore I'm hesitant about interacting with Piercer given that he's been inactive for quite some time.

Archived