What If You Could Switch Protagonists in Animes?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naruto and Ichigo.

I wanna see Naruto fail, and just go all nine tails on everyone just cuz he can't see them.
As for Ichigo I wanna see him freak out about the fact that he is the only one who can't do anything with chakura. XD
Oh god I also wanna see him not give a damn about Sasuke, because no matter who it is everyone gives a damn about Sasuke. xD

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1348021648' post='6027721']
Naruto and Ichigo.

I wanna see Naruto fail, and just go all nine tails on everyone just cuz he can't see them.
As for Ichigo I wanna see him freak out about the fact that he is the only one who can't do anything with chakura. XD
Oh god I also wanna see him not give a damn about Sasuke, because no matter who it is everyone gives a damn about Sasuke. xD
[/quote]

That third line is enough to warrant a like xD

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1348023337' post='6027734']
That third line is enough to warrant a like xD
[/quote]

Well have you noticed how EVERYONE gives a damn about Sasuke. For christ sake they should have named the show Sasuke not Naruto. And I really wanna see Ichigo come and kick his ass. :'D

[quote name='SpectralMaliceX' timestamp='1348104594' post='6028385']
I almost gave up on beyblade in the first episode then in came Kai and saved the show.

I'd also swap Spectra Phantom from bakugan and put him in the place of zed from kiba.
[/quote]

Omg Kai was like the cool kid in the back of the class. And That could work. :3 Don't know if it would fit the story, but I'm curious to see if it would work.

Lelouche with Shinji. Just cause I wanna see what happens.

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1346210630' post='6015074']
I [i]think[/i] Wolverine's too slow for Bleach, not sure though.
[/quote]Wolvarine.
As a Soul Reaper.
Think about it.
Take your time.

I've read some fics on post-Cell Gohan in Narutoverse...
If it was made true, screw A-cat-suck-it!
Cause if Trunks was able to physically expel Beby, I doubt that Gohan would have any problems even with Tsukiyomi.
And as of the actual physical (or chakra) attacks... (Do I even need to say it..?)

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1348122736' post='6028512']
Lelouche with Shinji. Just cause I wanna see what happens.[/quote]

-He would ride on EVA-00 because he's too awesome to be any number except zero
-He would read the Human Orange-Juice Project and destroy the headquarters of the SEELE before Kaworu even makes his debut
-He would be the commander of the EVAs over Misato, and would create some sort of strategy a gajillion times better than that of Yashima
-"Live positively, guys." Basically, this simple Geass would be the ultimate savior for every single character in the show.

• 1 month later...

Rolo Lamperouge from Code Geass placed into Accel World, though I'm not sure who to swap him with. It would be hilarious though, some guy would attack him in a duel and he would just be like "Nope, Time Freeze" and because it would only be a maximum of 1.8 seconds in the real world that it was used for, he could pretty well freeze his enemy for the whole duel and just kill whoever it is easily.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived