YCM Revival Project (Remake)

[center][b]YCM Revival Project[/b]

Honestly, YCM is dying. Instead of sitting around and complaining, let's do something about it. Here, we will come together and figure out ways to keep YCM alive and well. It's going to be tough, but together we can do something. Everybody can make a difference, and that is the case here.

[spoiler=Rules]
1. All YCM Rules apply.
2. No spamming. This is a place to be serious, not to goof around.
3. We are here to keep YCM alive. Do not flame others if you disagree. Wait, just don't flame at all.
4. I can add rules as we go.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Application]
Username:
Why do you want to join?:
How will you help us revive YCM?
How long have you been a member (estimate)?:
[spoiler=Completed Apps]
Username: Striker
Why do you want to join?: YCM needs all the help it can get, especially since YCMaker doesn't give a crap.
How will you help us revive YCM?: I'll try to be active in CC, when I'm able to.
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: 3 years 3 months

Username: ~Shadow~
Why do you want to join?: YCM is dying, and some people need to help keep it alive.
How will you help us revive YCM?: I will try to be active in RC and games as often as possible.
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: about 12 months

Username: Cinnamon Star
Why do you want to join?: I like sharing ideas and doing things.=o
How will you help us revive YCM?: I've been consistently active here (minus short breaks), even though my post count might say otherwise.:'D So yeah, not always sure about what to post, but I can help you guys come up with things.
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: since April 2008

Username: Archbaron Serenade
Why do you want to join?: Because I'll kill you otherwise
How will you help up revive YCM?: I will use my 1337 political skills and revive the mass population of their debts.
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: about 5 years

Username: destruction hero
Why do you want to join?: To revive YCM back to its former glory and to become more active within the community.
How will you help us revive YCM?: Hopefully I will be available to assist in upcoming ideas and debates on the movement of the club. I was active in the Creative Writing section but that was before it declined, for now I am active in the RP section.
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: 3 years (Joined 9th June 2009) with the occasional Leaving/Returning.

Username: Randomflyingobjects
Why do you want to join?: YCM is awesome, and I hate to see it go.
How will you help us revive YCM?: I do what I can in Creative writing, and was part of the original organization. I migrated here from the other place.
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: Since the beginning of the year.

Username: Toyo-tan
Why do you want to join?: Because cheese. (YCM is dying, blah blah blah)
How will you help us revive YCM?: By painting this place purplish yellow. (By being active in RC, RP and Games. And occasionally making unfunny/offensive jokes)
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: 8 million light years. (7 Months or so)

Username: Kabasaurus
Why do you want to join?: YCM is dying and I don't want it to.
How will you help us revive YCM?: Posting etc. and making threads, mainly in TCG
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: 3 Years-ish, but only active for like 2 of them.

Username: Raine
Why do you want to join?: Because insecurities about not being on what's hip and popular.
How will you help us revive YCM?: By staying exactly where I am on the status bar... seriously, but did you know this place has a card maker? When did this happen?
How long have you been a member (estimate)?: Too long. [/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Topic]What are your thought on the return on RC's Advanced Clause and is it a good idea?[/spoiler]

[b]READ THROUGH EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING APPLICATION.[/b][/center]

[size=4]Username:~Shadow~[/size]
[size=4]Why do you want to join?: YCM is dying, and some people need to help keep it alive.[/size]
[size=4]How will you help us revive YCM?[/size]: I will try to be active in RC and games as often as possible.
[size=4]How long have you been a member (estimate)?: about 12 months[/size]

[size=4]Username: Cinnamon Star[/size]
[size=4]Why do you want to join?:[/size] I like sharing ideas and doing things.=o
[size=4]How will you help us revive YCM?[/size]: I've been consistently active here (minus short breaks), even though my post count might say otherweise.:'D So yeah, not always sure about what to post, but I can help you guys come up with things.
[size=4]How long have you been a member (estimate)?:[/size] since April 2008

[s]though I'll still use this to goof around, just saying[/s]

[center][size=4]Username: Archbaron Doodlehead McIster[/size][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]Why do you want to join?: Because I'll kill you otherwise[/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]How will you help us revive YCM?[/size]: I will use my 1337 political skills and revive the mass population of their debts.[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]How long have you been a member (estimate)?: about 5 years/[/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[b]Username:[/b] destruction hero

[b]Why do you want to join?:[/b] To revive YCM back to its former glory and to become more active within the community.

[b]How will you help us revive YCM?:[/b] Hopefully I will be available to assist in upcoming ideas and debates on the movement of the club. I was active in the Creative Writing section but that was before it declined, for now I am active in the RP section.

[b]How long have you been a member (estimate)?: [/b]3 years (Joined 9th june 2009) wth the occasional Leaving/Returning..

[size=4]Username: Randomflyingobjects[/size]
[size=4]Why do you want to join?: YCM is awesome, and I hate to see it go.[/size]
[size=4]How will you help us revive YCM?[/size]: I do what I can in Creative writing, and was part of the original organization. I migrated here from the other place.
[size=4]How long have you been a member (estimate)?: Since the beginning of the year.[/size]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=4]Username: Toyo-tan [/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=4]Why do you want to join?: Because cheese. (YCM is dying, blah blah blah)[/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=4]How will you help us revive YCM?[/size]: By painting this place purplish yellow. (By being active in RC, RP and Games. And occasionally making unfunny/offensive jokes) [/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=4]How long have you been a member (estimate)?: 8 million light years. (7 Months or so)[/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[left][size=4]Username: Kabasaurus[/size][/left]
[left][size=4]Why do you want to join?: YCM is dying and I don't want it to.[/size][/left]
[left][size=4]How will you help us revive YCM?[/size]: Posting etc. and making threads, mainly in TCG[/left]
[left][size=4]How long have you been a member (estimate)?: 3 Years-ish, but only active for like 2 of them.[/size][/left]

Advanced Clause is OK for me as long as it doesn't get overly mind boggling like the last one. It promotes quality over quantity but I think it may kill of those "hey luk guise i made a guud card" kind of topics and "guud pic 10/10" reviews, which is basically what half of RC's activity is. The amount of threads and responses my diminish but the card makers get what they want, Constructive Criticism.

I was one of the people who helped create the original Advanced Clause in RC (I helped create the original word requirement). Looking back, I found a problem. Requirements don't always promote quality. Someone could still ramble about nothing in 45 words, but it would prove kinda difficult. Someone could also try to fill in the space with uselessness after all their points are said. In all honestly, we gotta be careful about this.

THIS PLACE HAS A FORUM!?

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Username: Raine[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Why do you want to join?: Because insecurities about not being on what's hip and popular.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]How will you help us revive YCM?: By staying exactly where I am on the status bar... seriously, but did you know this place has a card maker? When did this happen?[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]How long have you been a member (estimate)?: Too long.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Archived