Critias, Timaeus, Hermos.

Azuh

[center]Overdone, but not properly done. Btw this is in Written Cards cause we actually have a proper player base here, other than Realistic which has OMGAWSUM 10/10. I have decided to give them the Meklord treatment.[/center]

[center][img]http://oi50.tinypic.com/24dhevt.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Critias[/center]
[center][DARK / Dragon / Fusion / Effect / Level 8][/center]
[center]1 Dragon-Type monster + 1 Normal Trap Card[/center]
[center]Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can banish 1 Normal Trap Card from either players Graveyard and activate the effect of the banished Trap Card as this card's effect. [/center]
[center][ATK: 2800 / DEF: 2500][/center]

[center][img]http://oi49.tinypic.com/33oi460.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Timaeus[/center]
[center][LIGHT / Dragon / Fusion / Effect / Level 8][/center]
[center]1 Spellcaster-Type monster + 1 Effect Monster[/center]
[center]Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn, target 1 Effect Monster in either players Graveyard. this card's name becomes that target's name, and this card gains that target's effects.[/center]
[center][ATK: 2500 / DEF: 1300][/center]

[center][img]http://oi50.tinypic.com/110ds82.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Hermos[/center]
[center][EARTH / Dragon / Fusion / Union / Level 8][/center]
[center]1 Warrior-Type monster + 1 Equip Spell Card[/center]
[center]Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 face-up monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, once per turn, target 1 Equip Spell Card in either players Graveyard and this effect becomes the effect of the Equip Spell Card until your opponent's next End Phase. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) [/center]
[center][ATK: 2400 / DEF: 2600][/center]

[center][img]http://oi45.tinypic.com/1zx04fb.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Legend of Heart[/center]
[center][Normal Spell][/center]
[center]Pay 1000 Life Points. Banish, from the field, or Graveyard, Fusion Material that are listed on a "Critias", "Timaeus" or "Hermos" Fusion Monster then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) If a "Critias", "Timaeus" or "Hermos" Fusion Monster would be destroyed, banish this card from the Graveyard instead.[/center]

They're way to versitile. Especially the middle one which allows you to literally copy any effect monster at any given time. Sure, they require you to run poly/dragon's mirror, but the materials are easy to come by, and the effects have to many different things they can do to be balanced as is.

That said, I like the concept and would like to see it expanded.

Dragon's Mirror isn't a problem to run, and there are several decks that can run any of these.

This is just a bad idea. Well, not necessarily, but maybe it just wasn't gone about in the right way.

The joke is, I was considering making these earlier today as well... though me doing that was because the anime was on this morning. Maybe I'll give you a challenge? :3

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1347123722' post='6021511']
My guess is you mean make them like Evil HEROs, in the sense that you can only Fusion Summon them with their own Polymerization-variant.
[/quote]Even then, the materials to make them would be so generic and easy, and the effects... I can basically Raigeki an opponent by copying Mirror Force. It's just not reasonable.

<p>[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1347123799' post='6021513']<br/>
Even then, the materials to make them would be so generic and easy, and the effects... I can basically Raigeki an opponent by copying Mirror Force. It&#39;s just not reasonable.<br/>
[/quote]

Well i guess for Critias I would make it so that the activation requirements have to be met for the Trap Card. Timeaus, I actually forgot to put "until the End Phase" actually, and looking at it now, maybe a discard?

At least I followed the anime better than what Tewart did? Cwutididthar?

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1347123799' post='6021513']
Even then, the materials to make them would be so generic and easy, and the effects... I can basically Raigeki an opponent by copying Mirror Force. It's just not reasonable.
[/quote]
More or less, it would be like what Azuh said.
OR, it follows the same rulings as Junk Collector, in the sense that you can only activate a card if the conditions/requirement for it are correct.

Archived