Dungeon Zero Online <Beta> (OoC/S/NA)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1348456221' post='6030741']
For the sake of the RP, let's pretend that it was overdubbed into english. xD

I'll probably be posting tomorrow if everyone else gets their posts out of the way.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]He could have also messed with his IP a bit to play on a a foreign server.[/color]
[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1348466353' post='6030830']
Also, I'll post when I find some time. I WOULD'VE posted today, but I was busy with some cousins and stuff. Plus, I was playing Borderlands 2, so that time suck didn't help.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]That's actually a really good reason.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Anyway, I'll actually get to posting now.[/color]

Alright, guys. I'm here to explain the way experience gain works. The official rule is as follows:

[b]Equal amounts of experience will be allotted to any player who participates in a single battle. For bosses, the rule is the same but whoever kills the boss will also gain an additional amount of experience for doing so.[/b]

For example, if one person fights and kills a single cow, they will gain 5 exp. If two people fight, and kill, the same cow, they will both gain an equal 5 exp. You will gain this experience [i]only[/i] if you [b]participate [/b]in the battle whether you're partied up or not. Being partied with other players is encouraged because it makes it a lot easier to kill a single foe and still gain the same experience.

[i]Please let me know if you have any questions.[/i]

I'll get a post out soon. I'm leaving for a convention for my job that's about 3 days, so I don't know how much time I'll have to post. But I'll definitely try to get one out either tonight or tomorrow.

Also if I'm not on during the weekend and you guys need my character then Kyng or Desu can control my character if you really need too.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1348927574' post='6034501']
Oh. Yeah.
Sorry about not posting. Things happening, stuff to do, etc.
[/quote]Any idea when is good?
[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1348928622' post='6034504']
[color=#0000CD]Sorry, I was just waiting for Hotaru because I have no f*cking clue why either of our characters would accept the random request other than by a little bit of newbie dumbassery or simple mistake but she might be gone already.[/color]
[/quote][quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1348649572' post='6032328']
...Again, the repetetive voice of the head of the Testing committee roared to party up...
[/quote]

Archived