Devil's Dance [S/Not Accepting/PG-16/Season 1]

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Raine™' timestamp='1351266584' post='6054271']
Turns internet guys don't know how to put up internet and I'll have to wait for a bit to actually get anything with a keyboard online
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/mindfuck_stamp_by_creepiest-d4dkd2x.png[/IMG]

Okay on topic! To be brutally honest Sonic that last post you made was lacking . . . badly . . . horrifically even. You pretty much had Tyson explain he is after one of the Devil Dealer's men to someone who [i]works[/i] for that very same guy and even "forces" him to assist you by barking orders at him. Honestly do not be surprised if I end up having Job Wayne stab Tyson in the back, figuratively and literally, because you made him look like a third rate b*tch goon.

Well honestly I think that the best thing to do is make it so that Job Wayne has no choice. Probably state that they're going to join forces to put out the fire and, once it's out, Tyson and the group manages to somehow get Job to surrender. He doesn't seem like the person who would just give up easily unless there was a very big price to pay

Archived