Devil's Dance [S/Not Accepting/PG-16/Season 1]

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyng in the OOC, hallelujah for our messiah has come to save us.

Yeah, but I'm in agreement. I had to delay my posting for irl reasons however I'd like to see our cast being more active. Don't be afriad to make your own conflicts and personal stories to entangle into the plot. As long as you don't power play or undermine the main story, I don't believe either of... us... three will mind and will encourage that kind of involvement and entertainment.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1351561602' post='6056896']
Yeah... about [i]me[/i] posting...

I'm not exactly sure how Nova's supposed to transition from killing Job's goons to helping extinguish the fire. Considering this contradicts with her blood-lust...
[/quote]

Well you really don't have to help put out the fire, in fact since Nova is in a blood lust I doubt it'd be the first thing she would do. Just do what you think your character would do and the rest will continue on as planned . . . hopefully.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1351561602' post='6056896']
Yeah... about [i]me[/i] posting...

I'm not exactly sure how Nova's supposed to transition from killing Job's goons to helping extinguish the fire. Considering this contradicts with her blood-lust...
[/quote]

Who said you need to necessariy put out the fire, what's the next logical step in your character's personality to guide her next decision. Just have her do something, maybe talk in PM to another RPers to arrange a fight, escape, raid, pillage, jump, kick, listen, insert verb here!

[quote name='Raineâ„¢' timestamp='1352167248' post='6061877']
It was jumping around the thought process... I guess I could clean it up a bit...

Just changed the format and spacing a bit, I did jump what is happening to what he was thinking in the same paragraph so it's tidied up.
[/quote]

Thank you for cleaning up the post

Archived