[Single] A Number that can clone other Numbers

Toffee.

Yes, I know this section is for cards without images, but I lack an Xyz monster template of my own, and want to show the image I threw together for this idea.
Of course, I'll remove the image if its [i]THAT[/i] important(Just say so, and I'll do so).

Anyway...

[quote][color=#000000][b]Number 4: Manic Printing Machine -DARK-
[size=5]Rank 4[/size][/b][/color]
[img]http://gametechmods.com/uploads/images/20736PrinterGuyImage.jpg[/img]
[size=5][color=#000000][b][Machine/Xyz/Effect][/b][/color][/size]
4 Level 4 monsters with different names.
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects that do not Target it. Once per turn, you can Detach 1 Xyz Material monster from this card and Target 1 face-up monster on the field: Special Summon 1 Printed Token with the same Name, Level or Rank, Type, Attribute, ATK, DEF, and effect(if it has one) as the Target, to your side of the field. If the Targeted monster was an Xyz Monster, you can Activate any of it's effect(s) that require you to Detach an Xyz Material(s), by Discarding the same number of cards instead.
[color=#000000][b]2800ATK / 3000DEF[/b][/color][/quote]

Basically the concept is straight forward, it can copy things, even Xyz Monsters, and can potentially make them broken. Provided, its requirements are appropriate enough for an effect of this magnitude.

I just noticed it can clone itself... Lawl.
Though, considering it would be a pain to Summon, I'm going to let it get away with it, unless someone says otherwise.

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1349441593' post='6038334']
could potentionally lead to dark world plays-[/quote]
Detaching an Xyz Material is a cost.
If this copies an Xyz Monster, the cost becomes a Discard, which is the new cost.
Dark Worlds don't work with costs.

As far as the image goes, its just a few things I stuck together, then tweaked a bit of the color in Photoshop.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1349450444' post='6038417']
I just noticed it can clone itself... Lawl.
Though, considering it would be a pain to Summon, I'm going to let it get away with it, unless someone says otherwise.

Detaching an Xyz Material is a cost.
If this copies an Xyz Monster, the cost becomes a Discard, which is the new cost.
Dark Worlds don't work with costs.

As far as the image goes, its just a few things I stuck together, then tweaked a bit of the color in Photoshop.
[/quote]

I see with Dark worlds so it only works if its not a cost, plus its quite amazing if you made an image like that yourself.

[quote name='Lord Vennominon' timestamp='1349545649' post='6039083']
Getting this out with 4 Cards in your hand = 5 2800 ATK Cards
Ya think?[/quote]
Though, the more I think about it... You can't easily get this card out.
Unless of course you do an obscure Goldfish + Gadget combo, and even then, you would need something like Ultimate Offering.
So I'm going to leave it with the ability to copy itself, considering its very situational to Summon in the first place, and would likely eat your hand in the process.

Archived