Number 58: Elemental HERO Origina

Thomas★Zero

Number 58: Elemental HERO Origina
Rank 4 Light
2 Level 4 Warrior-type monsters
This card can only be summoned by XYZ summon. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Elemental HERO" XYZ material attached to this card. Once per turn, by detaching a XYZ material you can activate 1 of the following effects;
* Select 1 "HERO" in your graveyard and banish it, until the End-Phase this card gains the effects of the banished monster.
* Select 1 "HERO" with 2000 ATK or less in your Hand and Special summon it to your side of the feild, that monster cannot attack during the turn it was summoned.
ATK/2200 DEF/2000

This cards effect is based on basiclly using Other Heros effects as its own or Summoning Allys to fight along side it.

The reason for its number is that listed on the alphabet "E" is the 5th letter and "H" is listed as the 8th may sound simple but it was the idea for it.

Xyz = Elemental Heroes?

Yeahlolno.

I can't say that's it's quite OP'd, but it seems to add a bit of Shining support, which is good. The second effect doesn't do anything terrible. It doesn't have a overly high original ATK. There just brings up the problem that Heroes and Xyz don't mix. They aren't made to mix, fusion is what they do. It's their niche and to change that is to change the E Hero itself, which is unneeded.

Just my two cents.

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1349445125' post='6038358']
Xyz = Elemental Heroes?

Yeahlolno.

I can't say that's it's quite OP'd, but it seems to add a bit of Shining support, which is good. The second effect doesn't do anything terrible. It doesn't have a overly high original ATK. There just brings up the problem that Heroes and Xyz don't mix. They aren't made to mix, fusion is what they do. It's their niche and to change that is to change the E Hero itself, which is unneeded.

Just my two cents.
[/quote]

Umm just to note HERO apparently do exceeding well with XYZ's where they have A HERO Lives Decks involving Excalibur and Blade Ninja...

Plus even if its orignal ATK isn't that high if you manage to have 2 Heros attached to it, it becomes a 2800 Beater is you don't use its effects and weakens if you use them. Plus E-HERO themselfs contain a large range of level 4's perfect for some of the mentioned XYZ's along with cards like Utopia.

Sure HERO's were made for Fusion but they can XYZ as well if used correctly.

IMO, with the optional effects, both should just say "HERO" instead of "Elemental HERO". It would give it more potential and allow for more flexibility. Mostly, you could copy something like E•HERO Lightning Golem or D-HERO Dasher with the first effect, then Summon stuff like Diamond Dude and Infernal Gainer with the 2nd.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1349449691' post='6038403']
IMO, with the optional effects, both should just say "HERO" instead of "Elemental HERO". It would give it more potential and allow for more flexibility. Mostly, you could copy something like E•HERO Lightning Golem or D-HERO Dasher with the first effect, then Summon stuff like Diamond Dude and Infernal Gainer with the 2nd.
[/quote]

That could work I make that quick edit.

Archived